What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

New Strategy:

1) draft a big at 14 (Noguiera, Dieng or Zeller) ... okay, I might be open to taking Shabazz.

2) draft Goodwin at 21

3) get a shooter like Southerland or a back-up PG like Nemanja or Canaan

4) get a PG through free agency

Shabazz + Goodwin > McCollum

New Strategy:

1) draft a big at 14 (Noguiera, Dieng or Zeller) ... okay, I might be open to taking Shabazz.

2) draft Goodwin at 21

3) get a shooter like Southerland or a back-up PG like Nemanja or Canaan

4) get a PG through free agency

Shabazz + Goodwin > McCollum

Not just no. But HELL NO.

So apparently Shabazz is gay.

tumblr_m13ahbAD2m1rntezlo1_400.gif

I think Dieng is going to be pretty legit as a defensive big. I think it's 50-50 he goes in the lottery. Maybe not a good fit for the Jazz though.

0% chance Dieng goes lottery. I'd be very surprised if he goes pre-20.

Not that anyone cares, but I agree with this.

Also it is apparent that the Spurs are going to draft Livio Jean-Charles at #28, irrelevant yeah just letting everyone know.

Alex Kennedy of hoopsworld.com:
Livio Jean-Charles cracked my first round for the first time this week because I’ve heard rumblings that the San Antonio Spurs will draft him at No. 29 and stash him overseas for at least one year. This makes a lot of sense, considering the Spurs have done this before and they have some of the best international scouts in the league. At 19 years old, Jean-Charles has a lot of potential and he could fit right in alongside fellow French players Tony Parker, Boris Diaw and Nando de Colo.

I'm just kidding with you though KKK.

I just started reading more into Muhammad, I've read a lot about how he has a Kobe Bryant/superstar type of mentality, being super ADD with everything and being a major perfectionist, about how his turrets really helped him push himself and how he feeds off of peoples criticism.
I honestly think the FO should go for him. He could be a legit superstar and if he's not, this draft is so weak lottery wise that it wouldn't really matter if he doesn't end up being one.
Shabazz, Withey, Wolters is my ideal darft.

Wolters
Muhammad
Hayward
Kanter
Favors, Withey

I don't think it makes any sense for this Spurs team to draft-and-stash. They need a dude to do something TODAY unless they think the player will be a serious star down the road.