What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

reading pgab meltdowns is pure gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yym05lrQk

did you watch this game? got something smart to say about it?

Lets not pretend that once my talking **** about Trey Burke and hyping of Dennis Schroder were once cast as 'meltdowns' by the collective genius here. Now there's not a word spoken of it.

You're the nobody who makes threads about me, not the otherway around, remember your place bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yym05lrQk

did you watch this game? got something smart to say about it?

Lets not pretend that once my talking **** about Trey Burke and hyping of Dennis Schroder were once cast as 'meltdowns' by the collective genius here. Now there's not a word spoken of it.

You're the nobody who makes threads about me, not the otherway around, remember your place bitch.

Bitch? Am I the one who runs and hides for months at a time? Am I the one who goes back and pathetically changes or deletes old posts/predictions of yours?

Rofl. Trust me when I say, you're the only bitch around here.

Now go get your ****ing shinebox!

For what it's worth (and to help put things in perspective), here are some general comparisons on the top guys that I've read:

Andrew Wiggins - Michael Jordan
Julius Randle - Chris Webber
Jabari Parker - Paul Pierce
Andrew Harrison - Jason Kidd/Deron Williams
Aaron Gordon - Blake Griffin

God, I want a pick in this draft so bad. You pair one of those guys with our core and HOLY ****. We wouldn't be able to keep all of them long term, but man....

Jesus, this draft didn’t age well.

Am I the only one who is interested in Jokic? Never seen his nane on this forum.
Hah. Receipts.

And who the **** is Inglis? Not surprisingly a terrible take but Jokic makes up for it.
I do think he is a better prospect. Higher potential. Athleticism is a concern with Micic as well. What makes me like Jokic more is his passing. To have an advanced feel for the game while you were almost unknown the year before is amazing. He also said in his interview that he would work on his athleticism.

Big board is Inglis/Jokic/Micic/Tavares

did Lunatic Wolf hack your account?
Nah.. Wiggins is a bust.
Embiid is too much risk.
Parker will be a slow fatty.
Exum no one has seen and is overhyped.
Smart is a combo guard that can't shoot.
Gordon is a tweener.
Randle is an inch too small.

**** this draft!!!!

did Lunatic Wolf hack your account?
Wow I am so shocked. Turns out 2 of the 7 turned out to be somewhat stars instead of 1 of 7 like I said.

I thought all 7 were supposed to change their franchises??? We needed to playsorry4Jabari or whatever ******** was said.

Y'all are hacks.

Last edited:
Garnett has 1 MVP, 15 all-star. 9 allnba. If that isn't a superstar, what is?

Did you see the post where I laid out my categories? The average draft: 1 bust, 1 repeating all NBA (star), 2-3 guys make a few all-star/allnba, 6-10 solid staters/sixth man (Marvin), 10-15 roleplayers, 20 people gone in 3 years, 15 DNP.
Wow. Almost like history repeats itself or something.

Alright I'm done. See yall in another 5 years lmfao ✌️