What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

It's cause A-Train is always going, "well you thought this player was gonna be good so that's why you're dumb!!"

Anyways, stop white knighting and if you read earlier in this thread (either this page or the previous one), this issue has already been addressed.
Ok.
I'm done white knighting...... That **** often annoys me too. My bad

i always base my ratings out of 100, this isnt up to the point where ive discussed it ad nasuem like the 2013 group

but basically i can give you a nice rough draft really quick,

#1 Wiggins 99/100
#2 Parker 97/100
#3 Andrew Harrison 97/100
#4 Mario Hezonja 96/100
#5 Noah Vonleh 96/100
#6 Julius Randle 96/100
#7 Aaron Gordon 95/100
#8 Marcus Smart 94/100
#9 James Young 94/100
#10 Dante Exum 94/100

(for perspective i had Len at 97, Shabazz at 96, Noel and Bennett at 95's)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_eoeg_NfN4

i would have Kasey Hill in the top 10, but i need to see him return to form, Schroder dismantled him in the Summit game

I was looking back at this thread for Hezonja post because PGAB got me curious with this post:

A Naive one at that. Which is no surprise.

Do you remember what your responses were, when I'd suggest drafting Mario Hezonja back in the '13 and '14 draftees thread? You were echo'ing fabricated comments, perpetuated by factions in Europe trying to keep his value down. Like it was fact.
(gullible much??:eek:) Don't think I forgot.

Same biased poster who claimed Zach LaVine was way too skinny to be an effective NBA player, and was a 2nd round prospect at-best.(who then had to watch LaVine drop 37 points vs the eventual world champs, and the most dramatic dagger 3's vs his favorite team all-season, in his rookie year.. HAHAH).

The same poster who claimed Bobby Portis was a better PF prospect than Kristaps Porzingis.......................

Before you concoct some personal response. I'd like to once again, remind you that you're in way above your head talking basketball (here on a basketball forum). So have at it, with whatever type of self-indulgent, 2/10 humor, type of response that you infest this place with.

I couldn't find any mention of Hezonja in the 2013 Draft, though PGAB did delete a lot of stuff as I recall (though it seems like someone would have quoted his post and it would still be searchable, but maybe not), so maybe he is not lying about that. Only guy who came close to mentioning Hezonja in 2013 was Crocodile Dante with this post:
Gotta put my plug in for Mario daric. Then again I was embarrassed that my guy Jeff Taylor didn't even go 1st round so what do I know.

I'm not sure if that was a typo for Saric or a typo for Hezonja though.

Also couldn't find any post by me, negative or positive, about Hezonja in 2014. So it seems like I wasn't echoing anything at all. So it seems like you forgot.

But lol at that 97 rating for Andrew Harrison.

Claiming an absence of proof on my part. guess what? that's not proof of anything. Your lying/playing dumb/too stupid to remember anyways.

It's not difficult for anyone reading this to piece together that Cy's been trying to say the opposite of me, like a 2 year old, for quite some time here. Now it's convenient to try and forget/downplay some of the dumb **** she's posted over the years, to try and save face.

I knew about Mario Hezonja in 2012, Trying to frame this conversation like I haven't been bringing him up on this forum, almost since I showed up, is just total horse-****...

If I thought Cy was even a decent poster on these topics I might go back and actually find the proof. However I'm so confident he will continue to infest this forum with the very same type of ********,combative, posts i'm referring to. That i don't really see the purpose of tracking down old **** to prove a point that that's constantly being proven here already.

Its my word vs Cy's, and I know I'm right. End of discussion on that topic. Pretty sure I deleted my posts in 2013 anyway. You want to call me a liar about something that happened, so be it.

Cy doesnt deny many of the good calls I've made here, he stays quiet like a bitch and waits for something negative to talk about. Were you raised by an effeminate father or something??

You used to try and call me out for having Schroder highly rated, that stopped... now I guess its Andrew Harrison and Alex Len... what other ammo do you have?? Don't you realize I've easily posted about 100's of prospects here, many of which I've been right about, of course not all of them, I bring my own amateur perspective, as its a hobby of mine. If Aaron Harrison is my worst miss that some lame troll is harping on, I'm certainly doing something RIGHT..

PS
Also bumping a post with my ratings and not time-stamping it is bogus, those weren't close to my final rankings in 2014.

PPS
Andrew Harrison still got drafted, he's on an NBA roster. he's not a total bust... guess what... I didn't have him rated far off the consensus, so I don't really take it all that personal. I could've redflagged him and I didn't, I took note of that, admitted fault, and moved on though. Something you're too pompous to do without being totally back-handed about it(see the reason this thread got bumped- denial).

Kasey Hill the 2nd rated PG in that class 'busted' aswell. Who were the PG's that didn't though??? TYLER ENNIS and ZACH LAVINE, both of whom i brought up very early here, before the hype..

Last edited:
It's pretty easy to search a player's name in the draft threads to see who said what. You didn't say anything bout Hezonja in the 2013 thread as you stated. That isn't my word, that's what the data base says.

It's pretty easy to search a player's name in the draft threads to see who said what. You didn't say anything bout Hezonja in the 2013 thread as you stated. That isn't my word, that's what the data base says.

What part of what I just wrote are you having trouble understanding? This now seems like a reading comprehension issue.

Claiming an absence of proof on my part. guess what? that's not proof of anything. Your lying/playing dumb/too stupid to remember anyways.

It's not difficult for anyone reading this to piece together that Cy's been trying to say the opposite of me, like a 2 year old, for quite some time here. Now it's convenient to try and forget/downplay some of the dumb **** she's posted over the years, to try and save face.

I knew about Mario Hezonja in 2012, Trying to frame this conversation like I haven't been bringing him up on this forum, almost since I showed up, is just total horse-****...

If I thought Cy was even a decent poster on these topics I might go back and actually find the proof. However I'm so confident he will continue to infest this forum with the very same type of ********,combative, posts i'm referring to. That i don't really see the purpose of tracking down old **** to prove a point that that's constantly being proven here already.

Its my word vs Cy's, and I know I'm right. End of discussion on that topic. Pretty sure I deleted my posts in 2013 anyway. You want to call me a liar about something that happened, so be it.

Cy doesnt deny many of the good calls I've made here, just stay quiet like a bitch, were you raised by an effeminate father or something??. You used to try and call me out for having Schroder highly rated, that stopped... now I guess its Andrew Harrison and Alex Len... what other ammo do you have?? Don't you realize I've easily posted about 100's of prospects here, many of which I've been right about, of course not all of them, I bring my own perspective do it at a high volume.. If Aaron Harrison is my worst miss, I'm certainly doing something RIGHT..

PS
Also bumping a post with my ratings and not time-stamping it is bogus, those weren't close to my final rankings in 2014.

PPS
Andrew Harrison still got drafted, he's on an NBA roster. he's not a total bust... guess what... I didn't have him rated far off the consensus, so I don't really take it all that personal. I could've redflagged him and I didn't, I took note of that, admitted fault, and moved on though. Something you're too pompous to do without being totally back-handed about it(see the reason this thread got bumped- denial).

Kasey Hill the 2nd rated PG in that class 'busted' aswell. Who were the PG's that didn't though??? TYLER ENNIS and ZACH LAVINE, both of whom i brought up very early here, before the hype..
This is a bad sentence for you, PG. Having said that, why the hell you let people get under your skin? I'm Serious. Laugh, bro... or cuss'm out.. but don't let'm get to ya.

Don't you know Cy has rabies? Don't make me tell you how he got'm.

What part of what I just wrote are you having trouble understanding? This now seems like a reading comprehension issue.
I guess the whole thing because you said I was saying negative things bout Hezonja in the 13 and 14 draft threads and I didn't which I proved through the search engine.

This is a bad sentence for you, PG. Having said that, why the hell you let people get under your skin? I'm Serious. Laugh, bro... or cuss'm out.. but don't let'm get to ya.

Don't you know Cy has rabies? Don't make me tell you how he got'm.

The fact of the matter is Cy doesn't get under my skin. If he did, I'd show up at the McDonalds he serves fries at to see if he's man enough to say the **** he does behind the protection of his screen, to my face.

As I've said before I maintain a high level of fury, thats just how im built. It's nothing for me to channel a bit of it into an argument thats carried on for years, I'm just calling a spade a spade.

If you knew some of my personal stories you'd know im more the opposite of a hot-head than one of them, for sure.. Cy is very far beneath me[won't even try to refute what I just wrote, which I take as a concession], but (sorry to say) so is posting on this forum, so I'll entertain whatever while I'm here(Not much longer).