What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

Main things that Exum should work on are
- developing his shot(Considering he's been practicing for quite some time I think coaching staff will give him some time to gain confidence in his shot or convince him to rework it completely after he sees bad results)
- gaining strength(I really wanna see some abs, biceps and whatever he wants to gain)
- using that strength to develop a Euro Step. I think that's super key. His physique and playstyle would make him undefendable with that move. He's so good seeing the floor and finding guys on the perimeter. The Euro Step will limit his deficiencies he has right now finishing through contact and he'll get no whistles in the first years.
Another advantage would be it creates angles. These angles allow for better passing opportunities and really avoid the D at the rim.
I hope this becomes his go-to move around the basket.

Main things that Exum should work on are
- developing his shot(Considering he's been practicing for quite some time I think coaching staff will give him some time to gain confidence in his shot or convince him to rework it completely after he sees bad results)
- gaining strength(I really wanna see some abs, biceps and whatever he wants to gain)
- using that strength to develop a Euro Step. I think that's super key. His physique and playstyle would make him undefendable with that move. He's so good seeing the floor and finding guys on the perimeter. The Euro Step will limit his deficiencies he has right now finishing through contact and he'll get no whistles in the first years.
Another advantage would be it creates angles. These angles allow for better passing opportunities and really avoid the D at the rim.
I hope this becomes his go-to move around the basket.
Euro step? Is that the one Giricek had?

Never be ashamed to make bold predictions. If you ever hit on one, it's yours to bring up FOREVER!

Oh I'm not ashamed. I'm wrong all the time, I have no problem with it. I at least try to do some research before I make proclamations though. It's the people that talk out of their *** constantly, and won't admit that they were wrong that bother me. Being wrong isn't a big deal tbh.

Pre-season was supposed to go in the lottery. Huge tourney. Dumb-*** teams in the NBA. Clutch. Gordon Hayward went 9th overall after a tourney run. Nobody knew who he was before that.

A-Train arguing why he wouldn't be surprised if the one Harrison twin went in the lottery. Fast forward and he was a 2nd rounder. Lol.

Last year we all wanted Trey Burke to get bounced in the tourney early so his stock wouldn't rise that much, his range was 12-14 right where our pick was. After his tourney run there were discussions about Orlando picking him at #2 like seriously considering it. Wouldn't be surprised to see Aaron Harrison go in the lottery tbh. Randle is a top-7 lock for sure now though.

Lmao.