What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];846477 said:
Kyle Anderson needs 30lbs (or more) and a post game. Then, he needs to watch endless tape on Diaw.

Anderson transitioning to a 4 has the added benefit of keeping him the hell away from Lebron and Durant on the defensive end. This is a point that I think needs to be heavily weighed in how a team build their roster for the foreseeable future since a championship is almost guaranteed to go through at least one team of Lebron's and/or Durant's. I think that's a huge component to why the Spurs valued and targeted Kawhi the way they did.

But then again, your first priority as a team defensively should be to excel at defending the interior (without help/collapsing as much as possible). Maybe Anderson has some 6th man in him, taking everything into consideration (he likes to handle the ball, he's not a very athletic or skilled defender, he can help make up for a lot of deficiencies otherwise which is usually what bench lineups are). Or maybe you really dig into 3 and D players, whoever they are. There seem to be an unusually high amount of intriguing offensive players on the perimeter this year and not as many 3 and D types.

Last edited:
If we smaller like exum at five, I would like to either get Payne at 23 or trade up to get him. If we draft vonleh, gordon or Jabari early, then Payne is not a great fit, IMO.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];846645 said:
I'm surprised nobody has noticed this yet, but ^this^ is a total checkmate.

Ugli is probably Aarong Gordon's grandpa or something. Doesn't Aaron Gordon look kinda like Blake Griffin? They had to have a redheaded ancestor in there somewhere, and UGLI is old as dirt...

Ugli is probably Aarong Gordon's grandpa or something. Doesn't Aaron Gordon look kinda like Blake Griffin? They had to have a redheaded ancestor in there somewhere, and UGLI is old as dirt...

I've met UGLI, and he could definitely be AG's grandpa.

Last edited:
I held the bathroom door open for AG one time... I think he farted even when he walked by.. I stayed there and breathed in heavily as i was in the presence of the chosen one!