What's new

Following potential 2015 draftees

I like Frank still but think he will be gone. Looney is a decent prospect but I don't think he is comparable to Kwahi Leonard at all. I watched him play a bunch and came away completely meh from the experience. Coi's see him successful as a stretch/skilled 4. Don't think he has an advantage as a 3 and am not convinced he has the quickness to guard NBA perimeter players.... Maybe on switches a little but not full time.

I'm pretty hot'n heavy for Kamisky. Think he has real star potential. He's able to get it done in the post and from outside. Think a much more skilled Ryan Anderson. My only concern is can he play at the 4?

I like Kaminsky and think he's worth a late lottery pick, but I'll always be wary of drafting seniors, especially ones who aren't exactly athletic.

Now here's an interesting development:

Jonathan Givony @DraftExpress · 4h 4 hours ago

Marc Garcia, 1996-born Spanish SG playing in Manresa has entered the 2015 NBA Draft, according to his agency @OctagonBsktball.

Possibly worth a second round pick and stash...

I like Kaminsky and think he's worth a late lottery pick, but I'll always be wary of drafting seniors, especially ones who aren't exactly athletic.

And got short *** arms.

Only thing I really like about Kaminsky that isn't readily apparent (you know his offensive skills) is that he seems to have pretty quick feet laterally for a guy his size.

I would never draft him, just thought it was interesting. Nearly guarantee he goes undrafted and just plays in the D-League.