What's new

Following potential 2015 draftees

Malik Newman going to be the better version of Alec Burks.

The Machine.

Hood + Newman =

images

I want one of either Winslow, Johnson, or Oubre.

Winslow is out of reach. We could get Johnson by moving up three or four spots. Oubre could be there at #12. He is my realistic favorite right now.

We need to trade this pick for a pick that is going to be in the top 5 next year. We need to get Malik Newman.

Big time scorer.. A bit of a chucker.
If he gets the ballhogedness under control he's a WAY BETTER o.j. Mayo.

Hezonja is in that Towns, Russell, Okafor, Mudiay category to me, should be a top-5 pick, imo, meaning only way we get him is if we trade into the top-5.

He might fall just outside the top 5. I think we certainly have the assets to move up. We have the OKC pick and the GS pick. If the Jazz FO bring him in and think he's going to be real good and believe in him, then they should be willing to move those assets for him. That's what they are there for.

Hezonja is in that Towns, Russell, Okafor, Mudiay category to me, should be a top-5 pick, imo, meaning only way we get him is if we trade into the top-5.

this depends i think teams could value Winslow and or Porzingis higher. I could see Hezonja being there at the 7 spot that is why i think the Jazz need to throw and offer at the kings they can't refuse. They have a couple bad contracts and ranadive wants to win now. Not to mention after sactown not a lot of teams would need WCS and they might be able to nab him later.

Porzingis with a good game 28 mins, 13pts(5/9 FG, 1/3 3pFG, 2/2 FT), 9 rbs, 2bl, 1 stl in a win against the leader in the Spanish ACB league Unicaja Malaga...

Vezenkov with his worst game of the season - 7 pts(3/16FG, 1/8 3pFG), 7 rbs, 2 ast.

He might fall just outside the top 5. I think we certainly have the assets to move up. We have the OKC pick and the GS pick. If the Jazz FO bring him in and think he's going to be real good and believe in him, then they should be willing to move those assets for him. That's what they are there for.

If u were a team with a top 5 pick and the Jazz came calling and offered either or both the OKC and GS picks you'd laugh in your face. We don't have the assets to do so unless u want to part with favors Gobert or Hayward. That's too big a price.

Sorry that I am too lazy to go through 628 pages but wonder whether there is any view about Cedi Osman as a second round pick. Would be very convenient for Turkish fans.

If u were a team with a top 5 pick and the Jazz came calling and offered either or both the OKC and GS picks you'd laugh in your face. We don't have the assets to do so unless u want to part with favors Gobert or Hayward. That's too big a price.

I wouldn't go that far. Maybe if we wanted to get up to 1-3 we would need Favors + 2 firsts. But for picks 5-7 you're probably looking at Burks, Burke and a first. Which I would be fine with.

Nah, Hezonja is more athletic, bigger, and a better shooter.

Ill give you better shooter in his limited minutes but I think Oubre is more athletic and better measurements. They are the same height but Oubre has a 7'2" wingspan they are about the same weight depends where you look but Oubre will fill out his skinny frame so they will be the same height and weight but Oubre will have more length through his wingspan. I also think Oubre is quicker, better defender and better vertical making him more athletic.

I wouldn't go that far. Maybe if we wanted to get up to 1-3 we would need Favors + 2 firsts. But for picks 5-7 you're probably looking at Burks, Burke and a first. Which I would be fine with.

I know I wouldn't do that. Just saying the only way Utah gets in top 5 is those three players I listed and those two picks suck ***. OKC pick is lotto protected and GS is the best team in the league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk