What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

Frank Jackson just declared. Won't hire an agent though. A Mormon and Jazz fan(?) The kid definitely got talent. We can draft him with Warrior's pick to replace one of Neto/Mack or in case Hill sign somewhere else

Frank Jackson just declared. Won't hire an agent though. A Mormon and Jazz fan(?) The kid definitely got talent. We can draft him with Warrior's pick to replace one of Neto/Mack or in case Hill sign somewhere else

Jackson just barely turns 19 in May. I'm all for drafting him with the GSW pick. It just makes too much sense.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Anyone have any thoughts about Jordan Bell from Ore. in the 2nd round? Could be a Trevor Booker-type energy player at PF. Good athlete.

Mack is gone in all likelihood. At this juncture Quin is much more comfortable playing Exum off the ball. I could see the Jazz picking up a guard like Mitchell or Jackson.

Some people on another message board are saying that Frank Jackson is an elite PG prospect on par with some of the others projected in the top 10.

Is he that good?

Hamidou Diallo is declaring without hiring an agent. The first round keeps getting richer. I wonder if he could make it to our range. He looks better than Ferguson overall, imo.

Since it's kind of the dog days of caring about prospects and stuff, here is a little game.

Ike Abingou or Harry Giles

TJ Leaf or Tyler Lydon

Donovan Mitchell or Luke Kennard

Isaiah Hartenstein or Ivan Rabb

Caleb Swanigan or Bam Adebayo

Anzejs Paseniks or Jonathan Jeanne

DJ Wilson or Jonah Bolden

Kyle Kuzma or Nigel Hayes

PJ Dozier or LJ Peak

Sindarius Thornwell or Josh Hart

Since it's kind of the dog days of caring about prospects and stuff, here is a little game.

Ike Abingou or Harry Giles

TJ Leaf or Tyler Lydon

Donovan Mitchell or Luke Kennard

Isaiah Hartenstein or Ivan Rabb

Caleb Swanigan or Bam Adebayo

Anzejs Paseniks or Jonathan Jeanne

DJ Wilson or Jonah Bolden

Kyle Kuzma or Nigel Hayes

PJ Dozier or LJ Peak

Sindarius Thornwell or Josh Hart

Giles

Leaf