What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

By-far my favorite recruiting news in the past bunch of years. Fox is the truth. To me it's like if UK woulda landed Wiggins.

DX bumped him up from like 7th to 4th in their latest mock too.

Fox
Monk
Gabriel
Skj
One more

Fox
Monk
Gabriel
Skj
One more

The top-100 is gonna be like 80% committed now..

I'm ready for 2017 news already - I really hope UK lands one of Hamidou Diallo, Brian Bowen or Gary Trent Jr.

Have you heard any updates on Jadeon Ledee? (the recent footage I've seen looks very impressive, vs older high-level comp too)

Did I ask you about Devon Dotson already? I forgot

The top-100 is gonna be like 80% committed now..

I'm ready for 2017 news already - I really hope UK lands one of Hamidou Diallo, Brian Bowen or Gary Trent Jr.

Have you heard any updates on Jadeon Ledee? (the recent footage I've seen looks very impressive, vs older high-level comp too)

Did I ask you about Devon Dotson already? I forgot
I haven't heard much recently on any of these guys.

They're keeping 2017 close to the vest for now? Any inkling on Trae Young?

https://www.scout.com/college/basketball/recruiting/story/1610316-best-best-class-2016

This scout article calls Jarrett Allen the best shotblocker in the 2016 class, and says he's a legit 6'10" - I've heard that he doesn't like Shaka Smarts staff at Texas.. really hope he chooses UK, I don't know why he'd go anywhere else.

Young is high on UK. Wouldn't say we are a solid leader.. Just that there's a ton of interest.
I think Allen is down to KU and UK.
UK will have Hump, Wynyard, Gabriel, Willis, SKJ, and probably Lee. So there won't be a ton of playing time.

Young is high on UK. Wouldn't say we are a solid leader.. Just that there's a ton of interest.
I think Allen is down to KU and UK.
UK will have Hump, Wynyard, Gabriel, Willis, SKJ, and probably Lee. So there won't be a ton of playing time.

Allen won't need alot of PT to make his point though. With Allen it will be my favorite recruiting class yet, if he's a legit 6'10 I highly doubt he falls further than the lottery.. Plus the potential returning players make the squad really dangerous.

I'm guessing Bolden is waiting on Allen now, If it's UK and KU?

Glad to hear that about Trae Young, a shooter of hia caliber makes a ton of sense with the other players involved. Hopefully he brings Porter along with him..

Allen won't need alot of PT to make his point though. With Allen it will be my favorite recruiting class yet, if he's a legit 6'10 I highly doubt he falls further than the lottery.. Plus the potential returning players make the squad really dangerous.

I'm guessing Bolden is waiting on Allen now, If it's UK and KU?

Glad to hear that about Trae Young, a shooter of hia caliber makes a ton of sense with the other players involved. Hopefully he brings Porter along with him..
I think Bolden will be a Jayhawk.

Have you paid attn to TAMU? They are putting a team together.

I think Bolden will be a Jayhawk.

Have you paid attn to TAMU? They are putting a team together.

Yeah, I'd actually have them in the top-25 this year. Plus now Kobie Eubanks will be eligible in December. They have the type of team that will pummel an opponent that doesn't take them seriously.

D.J. Hogg, Tyler Davis and Elijah Thomas are really high end 4-star recruits. Robert Williams in 2016 is another really good college prospect. Andrew Jones would really be perfect for them, Arizona wants him though.

The hits just keep on coming for St. Johns, those youtube mix channel's like ballislife, built Lovett up to be something he never was(he had a ton of people watching his video's). Which sucks.

https://www.rumbleinthegarden.com/2...led-ineligible-will-sit-out-the-entire-season

It would be a major longshot for him to make the league after 4 years of college, stranger things have happened though.

Frederico Mussini is clearly their best option at point though.

No matter what, the wheels can't fall off any worse than last season with Lavin.

The day of reckoning is here!!! I posted this on 4/27/2014, 15 months before Kentucky even offered Fox a scholarship..

Fox looks like a stud.

get it done Cal!!! dont let Larry Brown and SMU get this one please

UK already offered a scholarship to Jayson Tatum, theres a vid on him a few posts back.

I hate to add the PKM response to this, but I'm gonna do it anyway. Just cuz I got a chuckle out of it..

Tatum is going to be studly.

Also Really hoping we mand Newman.. big time.

The day of reckoning is here!!! I posted this on 4/27/2014, 15 months before Kentucky even offered Fox a scholarship..

I hate to add the PKM response to this, but I'm gonna do it anyway. Just cuz I got a chuckle out of it..
clearly you aren't street smart to recruiting-slang...

"Mand" = miss on