What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

Was doing some draft research and there's no way Harry Giles weighs 240. The guy is a stick. Ben Simmons is the same height as weighs 240.

He measured at 222 this summer on DX, it's easily find-able if you researched. He measured at 235 last year which is why sites like ESPN have him listed around 240 because they don't actively update their database when it comes to those things.

So you're saying #64 in the Jr rankings is too low? Their sophomore rankings that were updated today are a joke right now too.

I think he should be a 2nd round pick. If he could fix the form on his jump shot he could be a great early 2nd round pick. He is the perfect size for a small ball PF if he measures out well with wingspan. Looks like he could guard 3's and 4's, too quick for 4's and too strong for 3's kind of player.

WOW Thomas Bryant just missed a crucial FT in overtime.. This game was an atrocious showing from IU and Idk if you could even call Anunoby's performance a showing, I'd argue he didn't show up at all.

2/8, 2 rebs, 1 ast, 2 to's thru 16 minutes of the 1st half for Markelle Fultz.. Long Beach State is beating them by 4..

lets see what he's got..

I guess one good thing about the jazz struggling out the gates is that they will get a lower draft pick then what the team should get.

From what I have seen from the team this year the #1 need is a pure scorer. I would love to get monk but he will go high. Ferguson is an option but he is not the scorer like monk.

I think the second biggest need is depth at the bigs. I would like another low post scorer. Thomas Bryant interests me.

Miles bridges is another I like in the draymon green mold. Except Lyles probably couldn't play center.

Rebounding rebounding rebounding

That is why I like Justin Jackson from maryland.

Jazz have to re-sign Hill with exum at back up the jazz could take the chance with an undersized 2 guard.

Sent from my SM-N910V using JazzFanz mobile app

Markis McDuffie seems like a better prospect than Cleanthony Early was for WSU.. his #62 sophomore ranking on DX is a complete joke. He just turned 19 in September too, so he could stay for his Jr season and still be looked at as an underclassman type project.

I see some shades of Harrison Barnes tbh.

He should be starting though, imo he's clearly their best player.

(UConn)Terry Larrier is done for the season. Torn ACL. Kinda feel like possible draftable prospects at SF are dropping like flies early this year.. Lots of injuries..

WOW Thomas Bryant just missed a crucial FT in overtime.. This game was an atrocious showing from IU and Idk if you could even call Anunoby's performance a showing, I'd argue he didn't show up at all.

Don't know why you fell hard for Anunoby, just like many others. If you watch videos of him you see his athletic ability but as I said starting last year, This kid is veryt very raw. This is why you need to watch games instead of just videos. You did watch this game and you saw Anunoby during a whoel game. I am proud of you AB

This 7' JuCo x-fer Jo Lual-Acuil Jr. on Baylor looks like a legit pro prospect.. 5.3 blocks per game so far this season.. he shoots 3's too..

His wingspan is well over 7' too. I'd guestimate 7'4"

Don't know why you fell hard for Anunoby, just like many others. If you watch videos of him you see his athletic ability but as I said starting last year, This kid is veryt very raw. This is why you need to watch games instead of just videos. You did watch this game and you saw Anunoby during a whoel game. I am proud of you AB

It's early, I haven't decided anything yet, if he falls to the Jazz you don't think they should consider him?

I saw him last year and was certainly one of the first here hyping him..

How bout 6 assists 10 boards and 10 points for Wenyen Gabriel.. Few more strong showings like that and I'll put him in my mock.

I like Joel Berry II, I had a great deal of conviction that they were gonna mop Wisconsin and cover the 4½ with ease..

Said it before I'll say it again, he's not as quick but he reminds me of Patty Mills.

I actually like Berry more than Jazz 2nd rd pick Marcus Paige, he's more of a dead-eye shooter.

He's actually got a bit of a Trey Burke skillset, his tendencies are much better IMO. He's a scoring PG but RARELY forces the action..

I really question how much better Melo Trimble is too(who seems like a lock to be drafted in the 2nd). I certainly like him better than many of the PG's on the fringe of being drafted. Some are calling for Frank Mason to sneak into the 2nd for example.

6'9" Sr. PF Isaiah Hicks will turn 23 around the time of the draft but he's somewhere on the fringe though. Damn good college player, the success of Brice Johnson kinda stole much of his shine.

Kentucky's backcourt.

Fox on pace to break Ulis' assists record.
Monk on pace to break Murray's 3pt record.

They are so fun to watch.