What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

Both of these centers are way underrated... 7'5" Christ Koumadje and 7' Doral Moore who's built like a young Andrew Bynum and showing very well in this FSU-Wake Forest matchup.. Moore has 3 steals and 3 blocks..

Lmao,um Okay if you think so I gotta question your ball knowledge or assume your from Canada. This kid has Michael Carter WIilliams written all over him. Meaning not very good. Lacks vertical quickness to stay infront of NBA Point Guards. Not a Great shooter either and don't see him running the point in the nba. Bench player at best. Not a starter like Young or Sexton.

This is a completely new concept. Whoever got vertical quickness would be goat immediately as he'd be impossible to defend. Harry Potter action!

If the Jazz are going to start winning games again, then this this guy re-enters the conversation.

Last edited:
He shoots very well off the dribble for a 6'8" guy, and he has a really confident floater game when he attacks close-outs.

Yeah, my top targets in the 12-14 range would be Miles Bridges, Musa, and Simons.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

It's said tthat Simons might have grown a bit and is a true 6'4" in shoes. Anyway ya slice it he's a good fit in Utah.

The listing of him as a Pure SG is very meh IMO, i don't understand why some players are given the benefit of the doubt and some arent. Donovan Mitchell was one of those players too IMO, he's a combo guard and so is Simons. Simons is more of a combo guard than Jordan Clarkson ever was.

Not that Bridges' athleticism isn't well known, but damn--such a nice drive and slam at the 1:00 mark.

His tank-like build combined with his explosive athleticism is Griffin-esque.

Last edited: