What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

That kid can ball huh? He's also obviously better than Grayson Allen. I agree he's 1st rd material.

Fran Fraschilla was actually on his game during last nights broadcast, he wasnt fluffing up his opinions as much as usual. One thing he said that I thought was silly and hilarious tho there's a grain of truth to it was that in his senior year Svi has learned to drive the ball --- When he first blew up at those Fiba tournaments he was driving people every which way and was utterly unstoppable, and especially in the first half of last nights game thats how he looked.

I maintain my Joe Ingles comp!!! double-down, he;s clearly got a lil more boost in his first step too. Also the kid is straight automatic from the corners.
Definitely better than Allen. Bigger, more pure shooter.

Actually reminds me of Giricek, but could certainly have a better career.

Definitely better than Allen. Bigger, more pure shooter.

Actually reminds me of Giricek, but could certainly have a better career.

The wings in this draft class are proficient... there's gonna be some ripe low-hanging fruit as a result... Those picks 30-35 will probably be trade targets again in part due to this.

I hope Huerter drops 30 on Purdue tonight that will really be hilarious and also excruciating for me because it's such a cluster-**** with this amalgam of NBA quality wings.

Major test for Mo Bamba leading the troops into Texas Tech territory tonight. He is their only hope. Will probably need to pull off one of these 25-12 with 5 blocks statlines for the win.

Thats who I want in the draft btw for the lotto team I root for. Gimmie Bamba and a SF like Keita Bates Diop at the top of the 2nd rd and we'll see ya's next season primed for a steep climb up the power rankings

I've listened to a lot of Knicks broadcasts over the years, this is the type of player that I'm pretty sure HOFer Walt Frazier would love.

I'm starting to cave on the Sexton vs Trae Young debate. Young might be too good to be kept out of the top-5.. this is such a mess this year..

Every single thing I read aout Anfernee Simons possible college recruitment seems to be heavily steeped with the asterisk that he might declare for the NBA draft.....

Which I'm gonna guess is the direction his camp is leaning in at this point.

This 6'2" PG from Glen Falls (Like Jimmer....) just broke Lance Stephensons NY State record for scoring in January of his Junior year... He dropped 44 to do it which tied his season-low. Averages 50.1 ppg, just got an offer from Michigan, and it would seem many more are on the way...

He's not some nobody, BYU is well aware of him and probably **** a brick when they first saw him. They offered in June.

Highpoint offered him a scholarship in 2015.. George Washington and Albany offered in 2016.. UMASS, BC, Middle Tennessee, St Louis, Washington, Marist, St. Johns, Penn St., Sienna, Vermont, Tulane, St. Joes all offered in 2017...

Last edited:
I think Shai might have a chance to be better than both Trae and Sexton. That's why I won't feel bad about us not tanking this year. So many quality players outside of top ten. Kinda reminds me of the 2011 class

This 6'2" PG from Glen Falls (Like Jimmer....) just broke Lance Stephensons NY State record for scoring in January of his Junior year... He dropped 44 to do it which tied his season-low. Averages 50.1 ppg, just got an offer from Michigan, and it would seem many more are on the way...

He's not some nobody, BYU is well aware of him and probably **** a brick when they first saw him. They offered in June.

Highpoint offered him a scholarship in 2015.. George Washington and Albany offered in 2016.. UMASS, BC, Middle Tennessee, St Louis, Washington, Marist, St. Johns, Penn St., Sienna, Vermont, Tulane, St. Joes all offered in 2017...

I

That Kid is slow in the upstate New York high school game. Would be totally Outmatched at a Power 5 school.imo

I think Shai might have a chance to be better than both Trae and Sexton. That's why I won't feel bad about us not tanking this year. So many quality players outside of top ten. Kinda reminds me of the 2011 class

Lmao,um Okay if you think so I gotta question your ball knowledge or assume your from Canada. This kid has Michael Carter WIilliams written all over him. Meaning not very good. Lacks vertical quickness to stay infront of NBA Point Guards. Not a Great shooter either and don't see him running the point in the nba. Bench player at best. Not a starter like Young or Sexton.

The wings in this draft class are proficient... there's gonna be some ripe low-hanging fruit as a result... Those picks 30-35 will probably be trade targets again in part due to this.

I hope Huerter drops 30 on Purdue tonight that will really be hilarious and also excruciating for me because it's such a cluster-**** with this amalgam of NBA quality wings.

Your A Funny person. You Act like your a paid scout and guess what? Watching highlight videos and reading articles about players dont make one a Scout. So spare Me how Its Hard for you. Amateur HOur at its best!

hate the JJJ can't stay out of foul trouble. need to tune in to see Carr.

Carr has the juice.. That kid plays with near Marcus Smart levels of fire.. He's as clutch as they come..

They lost but Carr's display of firepower at the start of this game was awesome. He had like 14 points and so did MSU...

Jaren Jackson jr completely and totally just laid an egg and his team bailed him out... Thats what happened.. Now I'm gonna tune into Texas @ Texas Tech and Mo Bamba is gonna carry his troops into Enemy territory Rudy Gobert-style...

Last edited:
lol. apparently Beilein disagrees.

New York state will produce damn good PG's til the end of time, for a long list of obvious reasons... not even these trolls wanna debate me on this cuz I will pull out a long *** list of PG's like a magician pulling 40 feet of rags out of his sleeve or hat..... Upstate is certainly different than the city or long island the depth of competition is much shallower in certain spots, some areas are very tough though, very tough actually, and upstate consistently seems to produce as the years pass.. This kid in particular is obviously not to be slept on..

If the Jazz are drafting outside the lottery my dude is Jacob Evans. He has made more believe in him even more this year w/ his conference play. Would be a natural fit in Quin's system.

If the Jazz are drafting outside the lottery my dude is Jacob Evans. He has made more believe in him even more this year w/ his conference play. Would be a natural fit in Quin's system.
If u are gonna be keeping a close eye on Cinci be sure to watch their 3-star freshman Keith Williams, he's like a skinny 6'4" SG but has tons of heart and he's pretty skilled and athletic.

This 6'2" Canadian Freshman PG at Iowa State from Nova Scotia named Lindell Wigginton that I've mentioned for probably 2 years here is trending upwards and I'd say his upside is all the way into the 20's... HE's not a pure point, he's a scoring point but he's built like George Hill sorta and he's not reckless, it's just his skillset is suited to score and play downhill. He's got a deadly floater, possibly the best floater in the entire class..

ISU's waxxing WVU right now... He's got 22 and 5 assists, 3/5 from 3 so far...

Shooting 43% from 3 on over 5 attempts per...

I really find him to be superior to Trey Burke, I said that a while back and I stand by it... I guess thats a good starting point for those who haven't seen me talk about him before...

This is the type of player, he's got like Gilbert Arenas or Monta Ellis, or Lou Williams, type of potential in the 2nd rd. He is concentrated offense, he's like a greater version of Quinn Cook, who's proven to be NBA quality after all these years(told ya so!!)

Last edited: