What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

Man, I do like Andy Larsen's takes even though I dont often agree with them, but Ben Anderson just makes me ill.

Ben says some of the dumbest stuff and has like no clue on trade rules free agency and such... I imagine it’s tough to work with someone when you are knowledgeable and the other guy is kinda clueless.

I'll make a thread tomorrow for the 1 player who YOU think gets drafted ahead of where they are being mocked.

For me my guess is Devonte Graham - two years in a row Kansas PG is not getting much love for some reason?

Ben says some of the dumbest stuff and has like no clue on trade rules free agency and such... I imagine it’s tough to work with someone when you are knowledgeable and the other guy is kinda clueless.
He has radio voice. I'm sure he is a guy who has to talk about all the sports, so it's probably hard to know everything, especially when it comes to draft stuff.

I can see what the Jazz would draft Evans at 21 because he is a safe pick. He doesnt have a high ceiling but not a low floor either. You know what you are getting with him

Man how many guys does DM45 keep up with, here Graham mentions him as one of his mentors:

He has radio voice. I'm sure he is a guy who has to talk about all the sports, so it's probably hard to know everything, especially when it comes to draft stuff.

Yeah and I think he’s funny but he did the trade deadline pod and was so bad. Just made it not fun with his dumb not possible trades

Here's a video with a close up look of Troy Brown during the recent Pro Day in front of NBA GM's when they played 3 on 3. On almost every possesion, he throws a crazy good pass. Long, behind the back, tight needle in the pick and roll. You really can't teach that skill. He would be the 2nd best passer on the team.

I don’t like the sound of that. Sounds like he will be gone by 21 based on how Sam talked.

Locke may be referencing Jalen Brunson... If we go Allen or Brunson I will be depressed. I get the "get a guy who will be in the league 10 years argument"... but you can get that guy in FA and generally don't pay a premium. Even if you take a Simons or Brown Jr. and they flash a little they increase their trade value. Like what would OG be worth in a trade (he did more than flash, but still)? Or like Bam?

Take Justin Jackson... who played a little and was bad to okayish... no one expects much more cuz he old.

I'd be sad.

Ugh.

Jalen Brunson is a backup PG at best. At best.