What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

Steve Kyler just implied that Houston is trying to get into the middle of the first round. Not sure how unless they are trading Eric Gordon.

He's also saying draft buzz is Shai Gilgeous Alexander and Wendell Carter will go earlier than expected..

Locke has been posting his player breakdowns on twitter and something there sticks out like a sore thumb. Shake Milton, Chimezie Metu, Khyri Thomas, De'Anthony Melton, Melvin Frazier, Zhaire Smith, Aaron Holiday, SGA...... SGA?! Why are you talking about him Locke? Isn't he rising as we speak?

Locke has been posting his player breakdowns on twitter and something there sticks out like a sore thumb. Shake Milton, Chimezie Metu, Khyri Thomas, De'Anthony Melton, Melvin Frazier, Zhaire Smith, Aaron Holiday, SGA...... SGA?! Why are you talking about him Locke?

He mentioned him like a week ago too when he was talking about someone who could play with Donovan. Also said if we move up it'd probably be for Knox, one of the Bridges, or SGA.

The Knicks are trying to get a good free agent in 2019. They would be idiotic to take on Parsons deal. I guess they could trade Courtney Lee (who is a valuable vet), Mudiay and Baker to Memphis with #9 and get Parsons and #4 back. But still, why does NY want to waste all that 2019 cap room?

Locke has been posting his player breakdowns on twitter and something there sticks out like a sore thumb. Shake Milton, Chimezie Metu, Khyri Thomas, De'Anthony Melton, Melvin Frazier, Zhaire Smith, Aaron Holiday, SGA...... SGA?! Why are you talking about him Locke? Isn't he rising as we speak?

I'm telling y'all watch the Jazz move up for him. At 19 he already plays like we hoped Exum would half a decade later.

What Stockton said about NWG last year, "he doesn't play like a kid" or something like that applies to Shay, he's plays more like a veteran and with that height and wingspan only 19! A perfect storm could cause him to drop to a range we could reach into. He'd fit perfect with DM45

The Knicks are trying to get a good free agent in 2019. They would be idiotic to take on Parsons deal. I guess they could trade Courtney Lee (who is a valuable vet), Mudiay and Baker to Memphis with #9 and get Parsons and #4 back. But still, why does NY want to waste all that 2019 cap room?

For Harlem's own Mo Bamba.... U have no idea the media hpe he will get if they put him in NY next to Porzingis... It'll be quite the show...

For Harlem's own Mo Bamba.... U have no idea the media hpe he will get if they put him in NY next to Porzingis... It'll be quite the show...

I love Mo Bamba next to Porzingis. However, they are only getting that Memphis pick if they take Parsons. If they take Parsons, they have no shot at Kawhi, Butler or Kyrie next summer.

I guess the Knicks could actually just build through the draft like everybody else...

Salt Lake Tribune (Tony Jones) has us taking Chandler Hutchinson with Kevin Huerter still on the board (going #24).

Really weird.

https://www.sltrib.com/sports/jazz/...-nba-mock-draft-with-phoenix-at-no-1-picking/

21. Utah Jazz: Chandler Hutchinson, guard, Boise State
The Jazz sorely need a third scorer, and Hutchinson can score with the best of them in this draft. He can make shots at all three levels, and he’s mature at 22 years old. He could be an instant rotation guy.

Salt Lake Tribune (Tony Jones) has us taking Chandler Hutchinson with Kevin Huerter still on the board (going #24).

Really weird.

https://www.sltrib.com/sports/jazz/...-nba-mock-draft-with-phoenix-at-no-1-picking/

21. Utah Jazz: Chandler Hutchinson, guard, Boise State
The Jazz sorely need a third scorer, and Hutchinson can score with the best of them in this draft. He can make shots at all three levels, and he’s mature at 22 years old. He could be an instant rotation guy.

Doesn't Tony know that mocking Hutchison anywhere but #22 to Chicago is unpopular? He'll never be part of the cool kids group now...