What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

If I was Philly I would have kept Mikal. He seems like such a perfect basketball fit next to Embiid and Simmons. Better fit than Smith. That said I don't think it was a bad trade for Philly. I liked Zhaire more than most people. Getting a first round pick too isn't a bad deal.
They have their core, picking up an unprotected 1st AND a high-upside player they were thought to be drafting at 10 anyway is superb asset management.

Mikal Bridges doesn't swing their fates one way or another anyway.

Like if Philly doesn’t get LBJ or PG they can sign KCP and get a lot of what Mikal would bring... so many acronyms

They have their core, picking up an unprotected 1st AND a high-upside player they were thought to be drafting at 10 anyway is superb asset management.

Mikal Bridges doesn't swing their fates one way or another anyway.

Like if they regret the trade could they trade that pick and get a guy doing some or most of the things Mikal does? I think so... plus they got Zhaire who they like. I’m not sure on him but he has some fans for sure.

Gilgeous-Alexander is now the longest last name in NBA history dethroning Michael Carter-Williams

cb32jes.jpg

Philly fans are livid with the trade down to 16 btw. but they are silly and shortsighted. The 76ers are planning ahead, getting an unprotected 2021 pick is like buying a lotto ticket wiht some good odds, that draft will be extremely top heavy, perhaps the mos top heavy since this one..

They're about to get into a bidding war for Kawhi, and if not Kawhi then another star player. I think they wanted an extra trade asset to land a star.

Portland made some weird selections. The last thing that they needed was to add a few more offensive minded guards who aren't strong defenders. So naturally they went out and drafted two more ooffensive minded guards who aren't strong defenders lol.

Portland made some weird selections. The last thing that they needed was to add a few more offensive minded guards who aren't strong defenders. So naturally they went out and drafted two more ooffensive minded guards who aren't strong defenders lol.
They are going to eventually trade CJ at some point. I would guess next off season.

Trailblazers are making an excellent calculated gamble here with Simons. I'm a big fan and i'm glad he landed there because he'll be trying to mimic Dame and McCollum as much as possible.

Simons has defensive potential too, he's a nice athlete and quick. like 6'7" wingspan.

Last edited:
Wendell Carter's momma is gettin kinda loony.

Was it April she wanted him to stay in college, and then a couple months later he's essentially a slave? Lady gotta make up her mind. No matter what, he ended up as the #7 pick, which is nothing to be mad about.

So uhh Mitchell Robinson is invited to the TEAM USA Select squad... I made a big stink about Grayson and stand by it.

Even if u were looking for a 1 year asset to move, Mitchell Robinson was that guy....

Reimagine the Conley deal but plug in Mitchell Robinsons value instead of Grayson, Utah doesnt need to throw as much in...... NO WAY...HOW CAN U ARGUE OTHERWISE??

Lord Bullingdon where you ever killed in a duel?

Once upon a time, seems like a lifetime ago, was playing this game Lord of the Rings Online(friend begged me to play). I was hands-down the #1 duelist on the whole server, Firefoot was its name I was a Lightning-based Runekeeper, which ppl thought was way too squishy to be a good duelist....

The top-ranked guys(tryhard play 20 hours a day types) didnt even wanna fight me cuz they knew it'd be ugly... I used to spam global chat looking for big $$$ duels, and anyone foolish enough to take the bait would be dispatched (and stun-locked) in seconds.. People thought Burglars were way overpowered at the time, I could fry a Burglar so fast they couldnt react tho...

Once the top-ranked guild responded to my global chat spam and 5 of them showed up to fight me, and I beat them all... and they were furious... LMAO one of them tried to kite me for like 15 minutes too. what a bitch.

I actually once won like 100 duels in a row, probably more, in one night in that game... Funny thing is I was only like 2-3 months into the game, started after the first expansion came out, and i was untouchable, in markedly worse gear than the top ranked guys too... In the night I won all those duels it was vs my guildies, a good chunk of them retired their characters that night and re-rolled to copy me.

But yeah man I lose plenty of duels these days, playing overwatch mostly, I didnt really grow up playing shooting games.. It's great tho. Can't reccomend OW enough, to me it's like what happens at the end of a PVP based MMO, you've got balance, and there's absolutely no grind involved, it's completely a seconds to learn lifetime to master type of thing, and I get my duelist fix for sure, without having to do hours and hours of senseless grinding (all in an effort to break the balance)..

Full Disclosure; If you're old enough you might remember the first 3d MMO, Everquest. I am one of the best Everquest players on this planet, and was in my teenage years. my efficiency in that game is simply off the charts.. I'm able to make incredible time in that particular game, which has a crazy overbearing economy, my method is simply un****withable.. Type of thing where I can explain it in great detail but u still cant pull it off quite like me...

Last edited: