What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

Here's an even more impressive play from that game:

If I was the guy guarding him I would have pointed to the floor and complained about wet spots. Luka put him on skates twice... on the same play... And 1 would have shut it down.

I just wanna repeat the name of the next great PG.. I have a feeling this kid is the next Chris Paul.. Like he could be better than all the top PG's in the next 5 drafts..

probably as good if not better than Ricky Rubio at the same age, he's way advanced. Could put him in those fiba youth tournaments at 2 years under the restriction. His game exists on an island, and he's a young triple-threat beast and its that simple...

Bryce Griggs.. One of the best PG's i've ever seen, never have I been more certain of a PG that age. @Dr. Jones I guarantee UK's gonna be all over him, cuz he's better than Zion Harmon... Texas is gonna be on this kid so early tho..

I just wanna repeat the name of the next great PG.. I have a feeling this kid is the next Chris Paul.. Like he could be better than all the top PG's in the next 5 drafts..

probably as good if not better than Ricky Rubio at the same age, he's way advanced. Could put him in those fiba youth tournaments at 2 years under the restriction. His game exists on an island, and he's a young triple-threat beast and its that simple...

Bryce Griggs.. One of the best PG's i've ever seen, never have I been more certain of a PG that age. @Dr. Jones I guarantee UK's gonna be all over him, cuz he's better than Zion Harmon... Texas is gonna be on this kid so early tho..

Sweet last name. Kid has to be good

Sent from my [device_name] using JazzFanz mobile app

I like Lonnie Walker... he's one of my favorite realistic targets at the moment:

He's athletic and he also shoots an easy ball. Similar to Mitchell this way ... it's smooth and beautiful release.

I like Lonnie Walker... he's one of my favorite realistic targets at the moment:

He's athletic and he also shoots an easy ball. Similar to Mitchell this way ... it's smooth and beautiful release.

He's likely the best 2-guard prospect in the draft, so IDK how realistic he is. He is likely lottery.

He's likely the best 2-guard prospect in the draft, so IDK how realistic he is. He is likely lottery.
We are probably in the lottery too... or lottery adjacent at the very least. But yah, I don't know how high he will go. It seems like every prospect I like is jumping up boards. I don't know if DL will have the balls to draft Anfernee Simons with the idea of developing/redshirting him for a year before he sees the floor... Although, he seems to be doing something similar with Bradley this year, so I don't know... maybe he will be open for it...

And IDK if I would call his shot "easy". It's kind of rigid/mechanical and more of a set shot than the smooth quick rising shots of Hood/Mitchell. He certainly seems like a solid shooter tho.

We are probably in the lottery too... or lottery adjacent at the very least. But yah, I don't know how high he will go. It seems like every prospect I like is jumping up boards. I don't know if DL will have the balls to draft Anfernee Simons with the idea of developing/redshirting him for a year before he sees the floor... Although, he seems to be doing something similar with Bradley this year, so I don't know... maybe he will be open for it...
Yeah, I forgot about Simmons, but I really have no interest in even attempting to scout and give a take on a HS'er.

Yeah, I forgot about Simmons, but I really have no interest in even attempting to scout and give a take on a HS'er.
I wish I had full game video of him. He is extremely intriguing on highlights. He's like smooth and deliberate in a similar way to what Fultz looked like. I want to see what he looks like in team environment and what his feel and IQ are like... I wonder if he will go to the combine and play in the scrimmages.

I wish I had full game video of him. He is extremely intriguing on highlights. He's like smooth and deliberate in a similar way to what Fultz looked like. I want to see what he looks like in team environment and what his feel and IQ are like... I wonder if he will go to the combine and play in the scrimmages.
He is good friends w/ Mitchell, so that might be reason enough to take him if he is super talented.