What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

Could we trade Favors for Ryan Anderson's contract and a 1st so that the Rockets can go get Lebron next year? Rockets prolly want to win now tho

Could we trade Favors for Ryan Anderson's contract and a 1st so that the Rockets can go get Lebron next year? Rockets prolly want to win now tho
Why would we do that? That contract is horrible. Nobody in the league wanted it in the summer. 1 first is not nearly close enough to dump it.

Anyone here happen to know the story behind this pic?

DFZzZxJWsAApYV-.jpg

The kid he's standing next to is 15 years old and would be the #1 player in the HS class of 2021, he's a freak of nature, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.. Oumar Ballo, give it some time, that name will ring bells...

How about this Zinger from Evan Daniels article today... Sorry to post out of class 2x in a row, I'm posting the cream of the crop tho..... If u never heard this name before, u might wanna familiarize yourself quickly..

“Cam [Reddish] is the most complete high school player I’ve seen come out of high school since LeBron James”

In late august LeBron and Rich Paul met up with Reddish at some coffee shop.. It was a story..

one of the things I like a lot about Shamet is when he misses a 3 it is either short or long. He doesn't miss left or right very often.
Maybe a George Hill type of PG? He's long but not real athletic. The crossover at 3:17 probably isn't beating anybody in the NBA.

I think his role at the NBA level will be a shooter ball mover

one of the things I like a lot about Shamet is when he misses a 3 it is either short or long. He doesn't miss left or right very often.

No one Can make a miss look so pretty. Forget stats because you must have xray vision if you can tell if its 100 Percent long or short in real game time. Now If you are like me ANnd always rewinding 5he game to see things then my bad I wasnt aware

Mikal Bridges has moved into the lottery on most draft boards.

There should be some nice talent late in the lottery if they Jazz fall that far.

IF Vanderbilt can learn to shoot he will be the steal of the draft.

Anfernee Simons is being projected late first on most boards but could be a gem in this draft.

Wendell Carter is a dark horse pick for the Jazz.

Could you imagine a back court of bruce brown and Donovan Mitchell?

Grayson Allen will be a solid NBA player

Justin Jackson's draft position is crashing

Killian tillie will take some grooming but he has the chance to be a decent NBA player

Last edited:
Latest Musa highlights. A 6'9" guy with a reliable jumper and floater would be nice to have. He could do a lot of what Mirotic did to us last night.