What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

No Troy Brown or Keita Bates-Diop? But Aaron Holliday is in the top 10?
He mentioned Troy Brown in the beginning as the highest ranked player that's worked out so far - Bona fide NBA length athlete. By the numbers - Not great in transition, not great at the rim and combine numbers - bad... maybe he's not an elite athlete after all. He can handle, he can play the pnr... thinks of himself as a PG... jumpshot not good. He wonders if he's an NBA elite athlete. (this is my input - listening to Locke it didn't sound like he really likes him much)

He mentioned KBD too, again mentioned he got spasms... don't remember if he said anything that jumped at me.

He mentioned Troy Brown in the beginning as the highest ranked player that's worked out so far - Bona fide NBA length athlete. By the numbers - Not great in transition, not great at the rim and combine numbers - bad... maybe he's not an elite athlete after all. He can handle, he can play the pnr... thinks of himself as a PG... jumpshot not good. He wonders if he's an NBA elite athlete. (this is my input - listening to Locke it didn't sound like he really likes him much)

He mentioned KBD too, again mentioned he got spasms... don't remember if he said anything that jumped at me.
I dont think Locke has any real opinions yet outside of surface level thoughts.

Things change, but man I can't believe Sacramento would pass on Doncic... oh wait... I totally believe that.

People sleeping on Miles Bridges imo.

I don't get the Aaron Holiday love.

Huerter is fine but if Okobo is there I'd be a bit disappointed that we took him.

Divac and company were just in Spain to watch him in the ACB semifinals. Doncic's dad is actually Serbian so no I dont buy that they are already going to pass on him. Doncic is now in the ACB finals so should be at least 3 more games for him.

They used their space on a bunch of over the prime vets last year maybe they will have some sense and go younger this time.
Yeah but they have a nice chunk of space still and all those vets are expiring next summer. Their quite flexible cap wise and positionally, plus Vlade's and Jeorger's jobs are probably on the line. They have no 2019 1st rd pick. The Kings are a powder keg at the top of this draft and IMO will play it close to the vest till the 25th hour.

Sign Cory Joseph and Will Barton, draft Bagley and KBD 36th. They can show nice improvement. Harry giles will make his rookie debut too.

Do people really still think Bradley has a role on this team? At what? Rudy’s backup? He’s way too slow to play PF. If we can trade up and get a potential starter/star in this draft why not package him with the pick?

I thought the knock on Bradley was he was too slow. Well, the nba ain’t getting any slower. And with Rudy proving himself as the best DP in the league, what’s the point of keeping him as a backup?

Do people really still think Bradley has a role on this team? At what? Rudy’s backup? He’s way too slow to play PF. If we can trade up and get a potential starter/star in this draft why not package him with the pick?

I thought the knock on Bradley was he was too slow. Well, the nba ain’t getting any slower. And with Rudy proving himself as the best DP in the league, what’s the point of keeping him as a backup?

Bradley is gonna be a damn good backup he's got plenty of upside, sacrificing him to move up a few spots doesnt make any sense. He could improlve to the point someone will trade nice assets flr him, not now tho, down the line

Bradley is gonna be a damn good backup he's got plenty of upside, sacrificing him to move up a few spots doesnt make any sense. He could improlve to the point someone will trade nice assets flr him, not now tho, down the line

Rudy plays 35+ mins. I think moving up to get a potential starter is more valuable than someone who spots Rudy a water break.

Besides, Bradley doesn’t look like an nba athlete. He lacks the explosiveness to be very effective. Might as well just stick with Udoh to play the 5-10 mins Rudy needs to rest.

Rudy plays 35+ mins. I think moving up to get a potential starter is more valuable than someone who spots Rudy a water break.

Besides, Bradley doesn’t look like an nba athlete. He lacks the explosiveness to be very effective. Might as well just stick with Udoh to play the 5-10 mins Rudy needs to rest.
Have you seen him play much? He damn sure looks the part of an NBA big.... He's a load on the o glass like Kanter. He's YOUNG aznd dirt cheap and has many redeeming qualities. The risk/reward doesnt add up,

I have a serious question. If we get to the #21 in the draft and some team offered us future draft considerations for our pick, what would you expect and why? What would have to be offered for us to trade out of the draft?

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I have a serious question. If we get to the #21 in the draft and some team offered us future draft considerations for our pick, what would you expect and why? What would have to be offered for us to trade out of the draft?

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

If the one and done rule stands the 2021 NBA draft is gonna be loaded with stars if they could get an unprotected pick there on a team not built to last it could payoff big time.....