What's new

Following Potential 2020 draftees

oh some recent news. KErry Blackshear JR who was the #1 sought after grad-xfer signed with Florida for his final year, alongside Scottie Lewis that is a formidable frontcourt, best they've had since Noah/Horford/Brewer.

He's most certainly trying to showcase for this draft.. Florida next to Nembhard isn't a bad spot.

Kira Lewis is most likely not gonna be around for Utah but he was too young to be drafted last year and was spectacular in the SEC. Here's the highlights vs college comp at 17 years old..

LET THE 2020 OBI TOPPIN HYPETRAIN BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! This 6'9" PF would be entertaining AF next to Rudy, a true high-flyer

Obi Graduated HS at 6'5" he did a year of prep school and grew to 6'9".... I believe thats how the story goes anyways. caught a few games last year.

Isaiah Joe, the sophomore with 2 first names, is a SG that will surely have plenty of NBA eyes watching him next year, floorspacing is king these days and Joe fits the bill. Squarely on the radar;

excited for this draft, start of a new decade how can't ya be?? The field looks promising though. There's gonna be a lot of PG's auditioning to be NBA starter material.

I'm gonna throw some preseason rankings together soon. Last year I was saying around this time I didnt understand prognosticators had Duke ranked #1 over UVA, and of course UVA won it, so i'm trying to keep it rolling

CAn't wait to tune into some SDSU games to see Malachi Flynn. He had to sit last year for an xfer. Razor sharp backup PG type, very good shooter.

He'll make plenty of noise before seasons end.

LEMME JUST SAY i AM SUPER HIGH ON THIS FRENCH LEFTY SG. tHIS KID IS GONNA BE solid. I think he might be top-20 material, which is higher than you'll find most other places.

Amar Sylla is a PF Utah figures to be tracking. he might be a most excellent fit here in a PF Platoon... project for sure, but one that looks to be relatively high floor IMO.

Now that Favors is gone would be nice to get Rudy another bash brother to block shots with and this kid appears to be a most excellent candidate.

Probably the wrong thread but just wanna say if you recall public perception about Mike Conley around draft time, and leading up to, he caught TONS of flack for basically riding Greg Oden's coattails to a top pick...

I never really bought that at the time tbh, y'all know about me and the lefty bias. its funny seeing how that shade gets thrown and it sorta gets forgotten...

Conley is a wizard with just basic ballhandling drills, stuff that i am like brown-belt status at, he's always been insane with, those of you who go to the games be sure to watch him do his warmups you'll see someone with extreme command of the ball.

an even more obscure Conley-esq example from last szn/playoffs that was low-key GLORIOUS, was Magic PG, DJ Augustin, whos justified that lottery selection many laughed at in my opinion at least.

PGAB riding my coattails again, this time about Augustin.

DJ Augustin is, and always has been, very easy to root for. His family was displaced by Katrina as he was going thru college. He's a 'mighty mouse', but shrewd around the basket, plus he's really got a lil more zip than ppl credit him for.

Seems like N'faly Dante's gonna reclassify to be in college next year, and probably play for Oregon. Bombshell at the top of this draft for sure. Big time bump to the C depth.

I actually posted about Dante here after probably his first game in the states which was the Jordan Brand Classic intrnational game, he was only 6'7" then but obviously he had that young robert williams build and i actually posted about him here i knew he was gonna be top ranked hs player for sure.

If he's a legit 7' hell go top-10 for sure. I think His wingspan is about 7'7. Very talented player. His ranking at like 10 or 12 is quite frankly a joke... Clearly one of the best NBA C prospects in any class..

Jeremiah Robinson-Earl, 6'8" PF (Freshman) at Villanova is underrated, so is Anton Watson 6'9" PF at Gonzaga.

Oscar Tishebwe is old for this freshman class but he should actually impress and end up in the top40 or so.

At a minimum he's a much better version of Festus Ezeli, --- Tishebwe has excellent hands, not hands of stone like Ezeli, he's also got rather solid body-control for a kid that size.

He seemingly has a pretty high floor, and tbh, possibly a low ceiling type. but still could fit right in.