What's new

Following Potential 2020 draftees

Oh. That sucks. Brandon Williams is done for the season at Arizona. This kid always had lingering knee issues. Nico Mannion's minutes were already gonna be huge but this will give them more reason to leave him out there.

Ha all that craziness with Josh Pastner and the lawsuits has resolved and his laywer says he didnt pay em a penny to settle. so thats that.

LMAO Utah got hit with 2-year probation period for recruiting violations????

"Larry Krystkowiak failed to meet his responsibility to monitor his staff and promote rules compliance."

"Utah officials self-imposed a $5,000 fine and recruiting restrictions. The NCAA also gave Utah associate head coach Tommy Connor a one-year show cause order. He served a one-week suspension in November 2018 and was prohibited from off-campus recruiting last month."

Last edited:
"The committee found that Connor coordinated with a local community college basketball coach to arrange for a high school prospect to visit Utah's campus. The community college paid for the prospect's visit, and the recruit also visited Utah's campus while he was in Salt Lake City."

"The NCAA ruled the community college coach became a Utah booster because he was "the [assistant] coach's contact with the prospect and the money spent to bring the prospect to the state and to the university violated NCAA recruiting rules." Since the community college paid for the prospect's visit to the Utah campus, the NCAA ruled the Utes exceeded the number of permissible official visits."

Interesting player from Argentina (born 2000) to keep an eye on; Leandro Balmero, looks like about 6'7" maybe 6'8" wing. Strong frame.

BTW MSU Sophmore bigman Reggie Perry won the MVP of the FIBA 19 Tournament. By-far the strongest player in the field, dominated the paint from start to finish.

Filip Petrusev, who turns 20 in April showed very well. It's gonna be interesting to see Gonzaga's frontcourt this year...

It literally says five stars on the video title.

ESPN has him 4-stars... 89 grade... 247 also has him as 4-stars... Rivals has him at 5-stars and #20 in the class which bumps him up the composite.

What really matters is that this particular player is gonna be a 1st rd pick..

Mac McClung is gonna draw the attention of casual observers but the player to watch in Georgetowns backcourt is the PG, James Akinjo.

He should have a lot of tricks up his sleeve for this sophomore campaign. Kid is fearless.

We also get to see Omer Yertsuven once again, which should be a good show.

A strange thing occured at the FIBA U19. Mali finished 2nd and a 2-star recruit who's headed to St. Peters emerged as a very legit prospect.. Fousseyni Drame..

Part of whats bizarre is he was hiding in plain sight... he played near me, with Jonathan Kuminga, who might be the #1 prospect in the country regardless of class and is gonna be a really big deal.

Drame's about 6'7" long arms major defensive potential, moves well.

Here's some AJ LAwson footage from the U19. What I've been saying bout him for years is gonna come to pass, 1st rd pick, underrated.

Don't really follow high school age and younger guys much, but the college returnees I'll be following pretty closely: Tillie, Tillman and Winston (MSU), Smith and Cowan (Maryland), Azubuike, Cumberland, Dotson, Stevens (PSU), Tre Jones, Powell, Markus Howard, and Haliburton.

Heck, throw in Merrill at Utah St.

Oho, and I just realized Dru Smith is coming back next season at Missouri, very excited for that one. Jalen Pickett is interesting in a lot of the same ways as well.

Don't really follow high school age and younger guys much, but the college returnees I'll be following pretty closely: Tillie, Tillman and Winston (MSU), Smith and Cowan (Maryland), Azubuike, Cumberland, Dotson, Stevens (PSU), Tre Jones, Powell, Markus Howard, and Haliburton.

Heck, throw in Merrill at Utah St.

solid list! MAryland and Kansas should be very exciting to watch this year.

Jalen Smith is gonna have some interesting Freshman with him in the frontcourt - the Mitchell Brothers (Makhel and Mahkai) and Chol Marial who's got a frame like Gobert.

Aaron Wiggins should be much more consistent as a Sophomore for them too and put himself on draft radars -6'6" very nice shooting stroke.

Kansas is gonna have it's best team in years I think. Dotson should be in the POY conversation when it's said and done.

Agbaji who only played the 2nd half of the szn last year might be the highest drafted returnee of any player coming back to school. I think De Souza will be eligible finally?

McCormack should be much better too the C spot will be a nightmare for teams vs Kansas.

The sleeper to watch on Kansas this year is Tristan Enarua tho --- u can take that to the bank, that kid is a pro..

Oho, and I just realized Dru Smith is coming back next season at Missouri, very excited for that one. Jalen Pickett is interesting in a lot of the same ways as well.

Mizzou should be fun team to try and gauge on the "are they gonna show up or are they gonna fold?" spectrum. Mark Smith and Tillmon are the key cogs IMO for that team to really fire anywhere near its best those 2 need to be bullying opponents and Smith needs to be making his 3's...

Tillmon's game is one of those dying breed of bigmen types. hope at least he goes down swinging. He's a big b