What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

Adam Keefe's kid plays for Stanford. He's a sophomore and isn't putting up big numbers but it was funny to see for once I saw 'Keefe' on the back of the jersey and it showed the kid's face it was 100% obvious he's Adam's son.

Adam Keefe's kid plays for Stanford. He's a sophomore and isn't putting up big numbers but it was funny to see for once I saw 'Keefe' on the back of the jersey and it showed the kid's face it was 100% obvious he's Adam's son.
James Keefe played well in his minutes today. that was the most poorly officiated game ive seen this season. Stanford is loaded with high teir talent, not an easy team to get minutes on.

Absolutely disastrous performance for Wendell Moore on Duke... He's throwing the game, Coach K is letting him throw the game...

How bout Kansas 6'8" Freshman Jalen Wilson last night in the 2nd half vs UK?!?!? He stole the show! Right? is that not "stealing the show" what he just did?

that was fantastic.

UK's defense completely stifled Kansas in the first 10 mins of the game I think Kentcuky had 6 steals when Kansas still had 5 points, but this player Jalen Wilson was able to turn UKs defense completely inside out and drag their bigs to the perimeter so he could blow past them off the dribble, like new age 4's should do..

also did you see the twisting offensive board he grabbed and layed back up all in one fluid motion? that kid is pretty damn athletic... really good balance/body control, plus he's got a nice looking 1st step/burst for a 6'8" player, was discarding perimeter defenders with ease.

Last edited:
Texas-UNC today should be a war, two of the very best/deepest frontcourts going at it. WVU-Gonzaga today and Baylor-Illinois!! What a slate of games

gotta say too , the common way that ppl sift thru the combine S+C results and kinda use that to tier out the athleticism grades is trash and happens here all too often. These kids work on those drills for months, it's not always a true reflection of what their capable of on the court..

what im talking about with Jalen Wilson, that footage from last night -- ill post it here.. This kid is very athletic, he's blowing past Isaiah Jackson who will post insanely explosive #'s at the combine, and he's 6'9" with long arms.

The offensive rebound i mentioned before happens 37 seconds into this vid.

AYEEEEE MAtt COleman just won the Maui Invitational at the buzzer!!! Bigtime.. He is a draftable prospect, 2nd rd guy.

that was such a great game! Bill Walton did a great job calling it at the end too. He's really a damn good hypeman at times.

Kai Jones reigned imperious over that frontcourt battle tho... I might throw together a mock just so i can put him in the first rd right now.

He's gonna completely destroy the other bigs at the combine across the board in all tests too. He's 6'10 7'4" wingspan and quick as a cat and super explosive...

there's no doubt he's one of the upper end elite athletes in the draft...

and he hasnt missed a 3 all year too.. he's like 5/5... He's missed 1 shot this season, it happened in todays game..

The dreadful shooting from Caleb Love continues... His one and done chances seem to be getting late early.. to use an old yogi berra-ism

really a ****** story tbh cuz there were certainly hopes he could go as high as the lottery.

There are a couple of interesting PFs that are likely to go outside the top 15 in 2021. One of them to keep an eye on is Isaiah Todd, who is playing in the G-league developmental program this year. He's 6'9", fairly long, and has some handle, ball skills and ability to play downhill. I guess I could give him the obligatory Lamar Odom comparison. He also reminds me a little of Harry Giles before his latest round of injuries.

I'm not in on Chris Smith at UCLA. I think he's a bit soft and slow-footed for the NBA. When I say soft, I'm thinking of guys like DJ Wilson and Kevin Knox who just don't impact the game at the NBA level. I think he's a 2nd-round prospect.

There are a couple of interesting PFs that are likely to go outside the top 15 in 2021. One of them to keep an eye on is Isaiah Todd, who is playing in the G-league developmental program this year. He's 6'9", fairly long, and has some handle, ball skills and ability to play downhill. I guess I could give him the obligatory Lamar Odom comparison. He also reminds me a little of Harry Giles before his latest round of injuries.

Isaiah Todd was like 6'9" at 15 years old. I'm fairly certain he's a legit 6'10 these days. Way better shooter, at least from mid-range at the same stage as a player like Giles was too. Todd's more in line with the New Age 4 like a Darius Bazley. He's got a solid kinda dribble-pull up game.

I am glad this typeof player gets paid and to go to the g-league too, the scrutiny that sometimes happens to players of his quality in a 1ndone situation can grow way out of proportion.

Last edited:
Ryan Kalkbrenner 7-footer for Creighton 14pts 6bords 2blk 1st in 15mins played. IMO this kid was one of the very most underrated in the class. He was often rated near the top 100 more in the 90-120 range, to me he seems much closer to a top-50 type of talent.

Long armed mobile solid shotblocking insticts.

Whats interesting is he seems to be further ahead than Junior Jacob Epperson whos a 6'11 Australian shotblocker they were hyping as the next Justin Patton not long ago.

Last edited:
DJ Carton is in the starting lineup for Marquette and their up 5 on #4 Wisconsin at the half. Good to see! Good to see 6'10 PF Dawson Garcia out there, he had some injuries in his final year of hs that made him tough to see. Solid player, hes gonna be discussed here further.