What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

Rocket watts follows up his solid game vs duke with 23 vs det-mercy today. Big deal. Cassius Winston sucks compared to Rocket Watts imo. Let this kid get settled in he'll put up an easy 20 every night.

How bout this... Maryland started 3-star sophomore Hakim Hart today for the first time and he dropped 33 points on 11-13 shooting.... I'd say that sounds like a situation worth monitoring....

Last edited:
signs of life from Matthew Hurt, 5/7 from 3! Brakefield 4/4 from 3 off the bench. Cleaning up a sloppy showing from Wendell Moore(again)

Mark Williams in the starting lineup with 4 blocks too.

There are two interesting-looking wings on Texas Tech. One is a sophomore named Terrence Shannon, and the other is a freshman named Micah Peavy. Both are good athletes with good size for wings. Peavy seems to have interesting guard skills at 6'7".

holy **** spectacular finish of the best game of the day. Marquette takes down #4 Wisconsin at the buzzer on a putback of a missed ft..

6'7" Freshman Justin Lewis dropped a cool 18 off the bench in this 8 boards and 2 blocks. Really well played game for a freshman. He's got a solid build to him. Listed at 235lbs and hit the game winner! wowwww

Last edited:
There are two interesting-looking wings on Texas Tech. One is a sophomore named Terrence Shannon, and the other is a freshman named Micah Peavy. Both are good athletes with good size for wings. Peavy seems to have interesting guard skills at 6'7".
Peavy is a guy i really believe in, he's skinny tho needs to beef up. Terrence Shannon is solid but many people have him way overrated.

There's more than 2 wings on TTU tho for sure. Check out 6'3" Nimari Burnett off the bench from them. He is a pro prospect for sure. Bigtime recruit. Burnett has really long arms like 6'10 or something so he functions in that odd space positionally sort of like Immanuel Quickley(tho burnett is more of a wing), he's a good defender and a combo guard of sorts, when he gets going downhill he can make all sorts of fancy finishes.

It was completely ****ing absurd Wisconsin was ranked #4... Like thats so distorted... How'd that ever come to pass? who the **** is even that good on that team? I know a lot of prospects but I dont have the answer to that question.

Dawson Garcia played like trash for the first 30 mins too, McEwen was only decent. Marquette looked like the better team out there to me.

Last edited:
Chris Duarte on Oregon is a player that will get picked up by an NBA team in some capacity. UDFA guy. He got injured last year or he mighta had a chance.

How is that Georgetown transfer ( McClung ) looking ?

He's pretty ball dominant. Has pretty good feel, good handle, can change directions a little. Shoots fairly well. He's putting up some points, but the Troy team he's playing is really soft.

Good for a college player for sure, he's destroying Troy rn. As far as an NBA draft prospect? I dont think he's that tall so I dont trust him at all. I'm about 6'1" and he looks about my height. He does get really good lift when he shoots tho which helps. I used to dunk too. Once u gotta start playing against 6'4" players who are athletic as you, it's a whole different story, and sure he can handle the 6'4" guards he sees in College ---- but in the NBA thats just a whole nother level.. idk.. players like him I think are like Kendrick Nunn or Tyler Johnson and I see him having to take that sort of route to the league..

He also takes some badddd shots spinnng fadaways..... he's destined for the g-league he's gonna have to prove himself there first imo..

Despite modest stats (only played 20mins) Thought that was a very strong showing for N'Faly Dante last night.

there was a sequence where Dante, whos got really long arms made 2 crazy taps on an o rebound to knock it back out to his guard who then drove the ball missed the layup and Dante came soaring in for a thunderous putback jam.

Signs of life from Toumani Camara sophomore at Georgia. Hope he has a breakout campaign, he reminds me slightly of Kuzma.

How bout Isaiah Wong leading miami with 12 boards last night, he's 6'3". IDK if he really deserves mention in this thread a longshot, but he has that George Hill build for certain and he can score the ball. Hope he shoots it well.