What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

I still feel good bout my prediction that Cam Reddish is a superior NBA player than RJ Barrett... RJ just cant shoot the rock...

i use to get excited for the draft but now it doesn't really matter. Jazz draft guys and then staple them to the bench and play some non NBA player in front of them.

Both bigs at Texas are worth looking at for the Jazz. I think Kai Jones could be a bit of a sleeper. He's 6'11" / 220-lbs, guards all over the floor, and has shooting touch. He looks like he could be Marquese Chriss with more IQ.

Last edited:
I might be in on Romeo Weems -- 6'7" / 215-lbs, athletic scorer at DePaul. Has deep range, handle and the ability to make plays off the dribble. He also plays defense at least some of the time.

Both bigs at Texas are worth looking at for the Jazz. I think Kai Jones could be a bit of a sleeper. He's 6'11" / 220-lbs, guards all over the floor, and has shooting touch. He looks like he could be Marquese Chriss with more IQ.
One of the very best athletes in this draft and my favorites, I think hes 1st rd material. Longer arms than Chriss, he's built like a young Serge Ibaka.

There's a 3rd big at Texas the Senior Jericho Sims, he wont get drafted but a team is gonna pick him up as he's 6'10 strong on the boards and rather explosive.

I might be in on Romeo Weems -- 6'7" / 215-lbs, athletic scorer at DePaul. Has deep range, handle and the ability to make plays off the dribble. He also plays defense at least some of the time.

I like Weems but so far whenever I tune into DePaul this season he plays bad and misses his shots

One of the very best athletes in this draft and my favorites, I think hes 1st rd material. Longer arms than Chriss, he's built like a young Serge Ibaka.

There's a 3rd big at Texas the Senior Jericho Sims, he wont get drafted but a team is gonna pick him up as he's 6'10 strong on the boards and rather explosive.

Jones hit two 3s today in a big win over Kansas.

The Jazz have the Warriors' 2nd-round pick this year, and it could end up in the top 5 of the 2nd round. The Jazz could come away with two nice players in this draft.

Do you think Corey Krispert would be a good fit for our system? I really like his play. Seems a bit out of range tho.

Do you think Corey Krispert would be a good fit for our system? I really like his play. Seems a bit out of range tho.
Yes, he'd be great in Quin's system. He's a knock-down shooter who moves well off the ball and has some ball skills that he can develop.

Bama's got #7 Tennessee on the ropes rn late int he 2nd! Signs of life from Josh Primo, ultra athletic 6'5" canadian guard, 3/5 from 3 in this one.

I was in the Dickies Arena on this day. Suggs was really cold but it really didnt matter at all.
He can shoot, has a great motion and good range, it looks like he can develop some playmaking skills, but I don't see an outstanding atlhete but at least in this game he has shown some hustle on defense, it will be fun to see how his game translates to the NBA.

There's so many seniors I think are solid players this year, in Houston's win over SMU today Dejon Jerrau stepped up big with an offgame from Quentin Grimes.

Jerrau is 6'5" with PG skills. He seems like the type who ends up in the g-leauge.

this is BY-FAR the most impressive showing ive seen from Franz Wagner this season. Really contributing everywhere.