What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

Bouknight finished with 37... No help really though the pg RJ Cole who was a highly ranked juco player had a dud of a game shooting the ball..

This was not a pretty win at all for Creighton though... Awful shooting performance and their bench didnt really show up which is highly unusual.

Bouknight finished with 37... No help really though the pg RJ Cole who was a highly ranked juco player had a dud of a game shooting the ball..

This was not a pretty win at all for Creighton though... Awful shooting performance and their bench didnt really show up which is highly unusual.
ESPN showing Bouknight got 40. Huge game for him.

Edit: Yeah, he's out of our range now. Kid's a star.

Last edited:
ESPN showing Bouknight got 40. Huge game for him.

Edit: Yeah, he's out of our range now. Kid's a star.

oh he hit a meaningless 3 with 1 second to go.. i turned the game off before that.. uconns coach dan hurley kinda threw this game imo... shoulda played whaley and/or adema sanogo more... instead he went with smaller skill players who didnt bring much skill to the table and missed their shots --- the battle of the boards was handed away in the process..

still a great game for bouknight though... and yeah he's out of range he's a possible lotto guy lookin like definite top20.

Marquette lost at the buzzer to 8-0 Xavier td but 6'11 Freshman Dawson Garcia scored his first of many 20pt games in college.

He's hitting 35% of his 3's and 80% of his ft's so far on the season.

This is a skilled bigman who's recruitment was on fire at one point and then he got injured and wasnt able to really show what he can do, so he settled in as a 4-star recruit...He was primed to make a run at that 5-th star which would've boosted his hype....

so DEFINITELY a situation worth monitoring.

There's really been a massive boom of talent from the state of Minnesota in the last handful of years and this kid is possibly one of the next in line.

Doubtful he's a legit 6'11 btw unless he's grown.

Paul Scruggs 6'4" guard, one of the toughest seniors in the nation, dropped 29- 4rebs-6ast-3stl in the win..

He's a guy who's not gonna get drafted but he's also not that far off and teams will be monitoring closely. He's got the NBA build and hes strong and explosive.

ye scottie barnes is shooting 20% from 3 and 40% from the ft line and he's WAY out of range
They'd obviously need to work on his shooting, but if you haven't noticed, Ingles seems to shoot only a few shots per game when he's playing on the ball. Barnes could be that Andrei Kirilenko-like wildcard or disruptor. I'm just not sure what his athleticism really is.

They'd obviously need to work on his shooting, but if you haven't noticed, Ingles seems to shoot only a few shots per game when he's playing on the ball. Barnes could be that Andrei Kirilenko-like wildcard or disruptor. I'm just not sure what his athleticism really is.
He is plenty athletic not a freak athlete and doesnt have some crazy 1st step but he plays with a great motor and makes all the hustle plays. He can really time some massive blocks too.

He has an exceptional frame for playing NBA basketball... Broad shoulders long arms, Scottie Barnes at 25 years old is gonna be a menacing figure, for sure... If he isnt already now..

The thing is he might have simply outgrown the Jazz draft range, if he's 6'9" as FSU lists him he's going high... NBA teams are gonna evaluate him as a Draymond Green type of impact player...

No team in the nation has a better 2 players coming off the bench than Tennessee does with Jaden Springer and Keon Johnson... and their both freshman..

David Johnson is up to #12 on ESPN's current Big Board. Meanwhile Terrence Shannon, whom I really like, is waaayyyyy too low at #47.

This is Terrence Shannon... He'd be great for us.

So I'm checking in on Franz Wagner at Michigan, whose having a nice 1st half against Nebraska, and Nebraska has this 6'9" guard Dalano Banton, who leads his team in rebounds, assists and blocks. Interesting player as a huge guard/wing.

Dre Davis 6'5" 220 lb freshman who they list as a Center is really an interesting pro prospect, Louisville's loaded as usual..

The amount of strength Dre Davis has added to his frame in the past few years is truly impressive.

Jacob Toppin had a decent showing all the other bigs on UK got clowned tho vs a pretty short Louisville team whos missing their starting C.

Gonzaga is gonna run the table just watch, maybe they slip up but thats ur national champs if healthy..... Drew Timme is not to be underestimated with all this insane talent they have...

Gonzaga also just has looooads of chemistry, i truly believe that and it holds major weight on the court. Ben Gregg hasnt even touched down yet, another big to add to an embarassment of riches and he's an excellent 3 pt shooter...

Kispert is a 1st rd pick... I feel like Kispert should get more pub here as 'the jazz pick'... He's a player that plugs into the rotation right away as an upgrade... convince me otherwise...