What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

I really hope middle schools have pictures of you. Your a creep.
my kid just switched from football to BBall and went to first camp as 7th grader and was the best dribbler and shooter at camp. If I ever see you at one of camps I will, wait all you do is watch videos and think your done sort of scout.

Keep an eye on 6'9" Turkish (by way of Nigeria) big Adem Bona. He terrorized the recent U17 tourney with almost 7 blocks per 40mins.

Also 6'8" big from Mali; Ladji Kallilou Dembele

gonna stash a post about a 3-star long-shot in this thread, Michigan Commit, Cole Bajema. He's class of 2019 but obviously needs a few years to strengthen up so im stashing this in the 2022 thread.

This class is ABSOLUTELY LOADED btw... No players shifting between the classes above and below are gonna change that...

I kinda think this kid is gonna be better than lets say, Carmelo Anthony.totally can't miss IMO..BIIIIIGGGGG $$$$ player.. Possible frontrunner for the #1pick.

He goes to school not far from me, possibly the best player in this area ina very long time and we have long line of NBA talent.

There's another NY kid named Adrian Griffin in this class, who is some kinda crazy athlete and about 6'6 or 6'7"... he kinda seems destined for the league... almost some shades of Iguodala with him.

If the Jazz still dont have a PG they should take Khristian Landerin this draft. Quote me on it! PGOTF.

6'2" lefty PG class of 2021 looks like a lotto pick to me, right now most services have him rated 4-stars but not for long. Very fast.

Discussions between the NBA and the players' association to end the one-and-done era and lower the league's minimum age to 18 have resumed in recent weeks, infused with urgency as the clock ticks on the league's preferred target date of the 2022 NBA draft, league sources told ESPN.

This would mean Emoni Bates would be eligible.... and is possibly the #1pick...

For the future threads way out, I'm just gonna blank post and then edit in the posts later, so if anyone actually wants to come in here and try to make a stink, you'll be wandering in here on your own accord to check in, wont be much in the activity stream for you to gravitate to like bugs to the light.

From this point on, in these threads I am now fully operating under the MO that the one-and-done rule will be abolished by 2022.

Dikembe's son Bretner is 6'10" already. The hype train is starting to gain some momentum.

He plays ball in Georgia and has already amassed plenty of SEC offers.

Is this 4 pages of PGAB talking up 100 different players and then when one breaks out he claims he was on him first.lol

ID like to know what you thought of Montee Morris when he came out because I was hyping him up his whole senior season and knew and stated hto many of my friends how the nuggets horns a good luck in the draft.

From this point on, in these threads I am now fully operating under the MO that the one-and-done rule will be abolished by 2022.

serious question
how many board do you post on?
Social media?
do you have a life other than watching highlight videos? I'm just wondering about you the person. MEe,myself I've been awful bored lately and need a hobby. My kids are teenagers so they are all doing their own thing but do you get paid for all you do?

For the future threads way out, I'm just gonna blank post and then edit in the posts later, so if anyone actually wants to come in here and try to make a stink, you'll be wandering in here on your own accord to check in, wont be much in the activity stream for you to gravitate to like bugs to the light.

newsflash son, nobody gives a **** about your gibberish

you speak for eveyone? It's like a Lorax speaking for the trees type of Dr. Suess dynamic?

it's like everyone DGAF about your ramblings there are of course exceptions to every rule my good fellow as i'm sure you're undoubtedly aware of since you, the esteemed Lord Bullshitartist are paid handsomely to make such astute observations ..

it's like everyone DGAF about your ramblings there are of course exceptions to every rule my good fellow as i'm sure you're undoubtedly aware of since you, the esteemed Lord Bullshitartist are paid handsomely to make such astute observations ..

Your opinion of others opinions is far more important, right? thats the way this works? are you posting from a hair-saloon?