What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

The Chet Holmgren Hype is very real/, NBA teams roll out the red carpets for these type of bigs. 7-foot, 175lbs, ESPN ranked him #7 in todays update.

I am almost positive that kid couldnt score a basket on me if I guarded him. Also pretty sure I could post him up and score just fine.

Chet Holmgren is the best white bigman in any class; college, highschool or grassroots level... That is a long span of time, many classes, and I dare ya to find a better one.

His wingspan is 7'6" already u realize that... your postups would be emphatically swatted down. This kid is quick off his feet too.. good anticipation.

With the way the PF postion and wing position is beefing up... Chet Holmgren, who's a lights-out 3pt shooter, is exactly the type of big who could drag rudy away from the basket everyplay and throw the defense out of sorts...

I was early on the Porzingis hype train... if u recall, I wanted him the year before he got drafted, to pair with Rudy...

The Chet Holmgren hype is real

giphy.gif

He is far from just some stick figure, look at how he moves, that is far from normal, that kid is a basketball player....

Chet Holmgren was aprox 6'3" 3 years ago, he's grown 9" since then. His father is 7' tall was a C for Minnesota(college) in the 80's.

when he was 6'3" he was working on his shooting and ball-handeling. by the time he finished 8th grade he was 6'8".

His father said he could grow 2 to 4 more inches... I'm tellin ya this is a particularly powerful bump.. the staying/star-power is there.

Last edited:
Chet Holmgren is the best white bigman in any class; college, highschool or grassroots level... That is a long span of time, many classes, and I dare ya to find a better one.

His wingspan is 7'6" already u realize that... your postups would be emphatically swatted down. This kid is quick off his feet too.. good anticipation.
Yep, easy. One little bump and he is 8 feet away so let me know when his wingspan can cover that.

This kid is obviously gonna make 100's and 100's of millions of dollars playing basketball, to think there'd be a rule in place to prevent someone like this from competing at the highest level is preposterous.

Jonathan Kuminga would be the greatest SF in Jazz history, and it wouldnt even be close they just gotta figure a way to rob someone for an unprotected pick and it hits the lotto, their set.Thats a championship level Jazz squad.

Lemme lodge a sleeper pick, Hunter Sallis 6'4" shotcreator seems primed to rise, he's outside the top50 right now, but not for long... Seems like one of the better prospects from Nebraska in a while.

Lemme lodge another 4-star sleepr pick --- 6'7" SF Harrison Ingram from Texas. He's gonna end up a 5-star fpr sure.

4-star sleeper alert, another possible gem from the Georgia hotspot, bouncy 6'5 SG - Kowacie Reeves Jr. This kid is gonna rise the rankings as time passes, im sure of it.

his 3pt shoot looks really good to me... kinda get that terrance furgeson feeling.

International sleeper, 6'3" PG from the Dominican --- Jean Montero. Born summer 2003. This kid just had a YUGE summer, destroyedd U16(30ppg) and at the Peach Jam.

The next Porzingis has surfaced... In Minnesota... names Chet Holmgren... Impeccable timing on his blocks.. That kid is the real deal..

By Porzingis you mean a guy who’s overrated and mediocre at best on defense?

U will see. He's gonna be a big deal. Players like this are the future of the NBA, no doubt about it.

He's 7'6" wingspan, over 7-feet tall and if u see him play the offense stays far away from him.

As i said before he has impeccable timing defensively.