What's new

Former Jazz Dancer Pleads Guilty to Sex with Student

Consensual sex with someone under an arbitrary age?? MONSTER!

I'm a little surprised a 17 year old male at a dance school would be interested in hetero sex.

Plenty of reasons to take dance:

1. Gets to see scantily-clad classmates his age without appearing to be a pervert
2. No other competition around as the other boys are playing football, basketball, etc.
3. Reasonable to assume that dancers whom he could flirt with our likely in good physical condition and more appealing overall

The most challenging part would probably be hiding your boner in your spandex.

1. Gets to see scantily-clad classmates his age without appearing to be a pervert
2. No other competition around as the other boys are playing football, basketball, etc.
3. Reasonable to assume that dancers whom he could flirt with our likely in good physical condition and more appealing overall

Avery went to dance school, confirmed.

Back in grade 12, the dude who got the most action (by far) in my grad class was a dude who did professional dance at a studio. Guy simply cycled through the women there, and at school as well.

She shouldn't be labeled a sex offender for that.

agreed. The true crime is the 17 yr old who agrees to this, then decides to ruin this lady's life. He, and the people around him telling him he's a victim, can kick rocks. 17 yr old guys aren't innocent, or incapable of making choices.

Hahaha avery and dalamon you guys are spot on. I dance at a dance studio and the girls are crazy af ... There's actually a lot of boy dancers that just dance to hook up with the girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a 13 year old girl can get terminate the life of her unborn baby in her belly no questions asked?
a gay guy can spit on a preacher and call him a biggot while the gay guy marries a gay guy?

but a 17 year old man cant decide if he wants sex with an older woman. woman gets labeled sex offender

'MURICA SEEMS LEGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: not to mention the revised sex ed they give 7th and 8th graders about genderconfusion and sexuality.

a 13 year old girl can get terminate the life of her unborn baby in her belly no questions asked?
a gay guy can spit on a preacher and call him a biggot while the gay guy marries a gay guy?

but a 17 year old man cant decide if he wants sex with an older woman. woman gets labeled sex offender

'MURICA SEEMS LEGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: not to mention the revised sex ed they give 7th and 8th graders about genderconfusion and sexuality.

I can't remember the last time I read something you posted that wasn't either trolling or ranting. You mad, bro...?

Nice..jpg

4. Have sex with dance teacher