What's new

Former Jazz Dancer Pleads Guilty to Sex with Student

I can't remember the last time I read something you posted that wasn't either trolling or ranting. You mad, bro...?
Ya.
He has just gotten worse and worse.
Quite the loser I'm sure

amber-telford-photos-7.jpg

amber-telford-photos-4.jpg

**** ya, that 17 year old dude. Lmfao.

agreed. The true crime is the 17 yr old who agrees to this, then decides to ruin this lady's life. He, and the people around him telling him he's a victim, can kick rocks. 17 yr old guys aren't innocent, or incapable of making choices.

The 17 year old didn't rat her out - they kept it going for months and the only reason she was arrested was because her husband got suspicious, hired a private investigator, and the PI snapped a bunch of photos of the kid boning his wife in her office.

The 17 year old didn't rat her out - they kept it going for months and the only reason she was arrested was because her husband got suspicious, hired a private investigator, and the PI snapped a bunch of photos of the kid boning his wife in her office.

That sucks. If only they could have kept it secret for a few more months, then no laws would have been broken.

adultery is wrong just like homosexuality.
but a 17 year old man sleeping with a 30 year old is not wrong!

time for the supreme court to reinterpret laws

damn. Good to know it wasn't the 17 yr old who ratted, cuz that's just ****ed.

So, does she now have to tell all her new neighbors that she's a sex offender? Does she have to go and live in those seedy and sad parts of town where there are no schools and parks? She probably can't teach dance to teens, etc. Damn. Sucks to be her husband, but he's a punk.

Why not just get a divorce if you're gonna cheat? I don't get it.
Cake and eat it too.
Divorce is expensive and messy

They were separated and she had asked for a divorce.