What's new

Free Bass fishing tournament with yours truly...

Yeah, that's extremely lame.

How much notice did they give of the cancellation?

I was given about 48 hours notice. If they only knew how much time and effing effort I went to to line up a partner for that damn thing. Such a pain in the ***.

It's just as high as it always is, and should be fine for your 'toon. The problem was that we had a bunch of people donate their boats for the tourney and a bunch of them (who never fish UL) decided they didn't want some shmo to run their nice boat into a sandbar or scree pile. I get it, but damn, how lame.

I worked in a boat shop for a couple of years. Utah Lake eats props and skegs. I'd never loan my boat to someone heading to UL.

WTS, I've also done 70 in a pos Fountain powerboat on UL and blew two brand new $20,000 motors within an hour. Not the best idea, but I wasn't the boss.

I was given about 48 hours notice. If they only knew how much time and effing effort I went to to line up a partner for that damn thing. Such a pain in the ***.

Don't know who you picked but you sure paid a high price for their services.

Trout I'd love to join some time. Haven't fished in ages but I haven't lost the skills hehe

True statement. I live in UT county. Though I hate SL county more.

I live in Provo and love it. although I might be moving to SLC for work I find UT county much more enjoyable. Though there are a few things I like about SLC when I can enjoy them without all the god damn hipsters everywhere.