What's new

Free Cy

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

UtahJazz32 is more than happy to call out others on their own moral shortcomings (which may not even exist - he's speculating). But then when his own blatant sexism is brought up in response, he now wants to play the whiny "Well I'm so glad YOU'RE perfect" card?
There is life beyond Jazzfanz you should pursue it.

I'm sticking up for Lopo. You have no say who can play what.
I appreciate it man.

I feel like a lone wolf quite a bit around here. The amount of group think around here is staggering. So few original thoughts or stances. People on here take the group stance just to give them a chance to go after people with a different opinion.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I appreciate it man.

I feel like a lone wolf quite a bit around here. The amount of group think around here is staggering. So few original thoughts or stances. People on here take the group stance just to give them a chance to go after people with a different opinion.

There is very very very very little group think on Jazzfanz.

Nearly everyone here has a pretty different opinion.

You're just a weasel baby.

I appreciate it man.

Don't feel that way, I agree with you. I got your back homie

14WEASELSCOVER-jumbo.jpg

Lopo and UtahJazz32 when they hear their fair maiden Donovan Mitchell being criticized on Jazzfanz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.