What's new

Free Jazz Tickets

Meh, someone posts a "Free stuff in here" poster on their house and then proceeds to give it all away, then decides they didn't really mean to give it away like that so they come into your house and take their stuff back?

I think LHM Dealerships are the douches here. In fact, I'm pretty sure they committed a criminal act and stole from many people when they raided their flashseats accounts. I'm pretty sure, legally, that they are in the wrong.

The tickets I was planning to use (that were taken away) are still available for sale. I'm gonna check before I leave the house, but I might still sit in those seats tonight.

Haha the tickets I had were available as well and I doubt anyone bought them. They could've had seats filled and made money off concessions and apparel. Silly LHM

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

The tickets I was planning to use (that were taken away) are still available for sale. I'm gonna check before I leave the house, but I might still sit in those seats tonight.

Also to be honest I'm afraid to enter a valid credit card number in flashseats now because I don't want them to charge me for the game I did go to!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app