What's new

Free Jazz Tickets

I hope this is or was not a scam and all of you folks get to see a game!

Go Jazz!

I hope this is or was not a scam and all of you folks get to see a game!

Go Jazz!

Tickets are in my flash seats account so I feel pretty good about it. Plus it was through their official page. Not some off site place.

Im not sure why this worked but I am excited for some free lower bowl tickets to the rest of the games.

Tickets are in my flash seats account so I feel pretty good about it. Plus it was through their official page. Not some off site place.

Im not sure why this worked but I am excited for some free lower bowl tickets to the rest of the games.

**** yes.

Well it worked for me for tonight's game

Sec 19
Row 15
Seats 11 - 12

Still a bit nervous but went from Smith Tix to Flash Seats so that part is on the up and up, just nervous that something will happen when they scan them and they'll be flagged or something, lol.

Has anybody been to one of these free games yet? I'm driving down from Wyoming and just would like to make sure they will work before I drive all the way to SLC for nothing.

Has anybody been to one of these free games yet? I'm driving down from Wyoming and just would like to make sure they will work before I drive all the way to SLC for nothing.

The tickets are in flash seats, they work. Also, the last game I went to was through this same site, but a different promotion. My father in law works at a company that is a partner with the jazz, and every time they have empty seats, they put them out to their employees. We got 10th row for the pelicans game.

A friend of mine has gone to multiple games using this thing.

The tickets are in flash seats, they work. Also, the last game I went to was through this same site, but a different promotion. My father in law works at a company that is a partner with the jazz, and every time they have empty seats, they put them out to their employees. We got 10th row for the pelicans game.

Thanks fellow Wyomingite!!!

Darn, I was just now able to get 2 tickets for tonight's game, but I need more to actually be able to go. I was hoping to get back and do it 2 more times.

They do this with my wife's job (LDS Church). It's usually upper bowl but once (against Portland I think) they were lower bowl.

How are you guys still getting tickets? Am I doing something wrong/using the wrong browser or something?

I was surprised it worked just now, since I had assumed everything was gone when I tried the other night. I just tried because, why not?

I'm putting in 1 full priced ticket and getting plenty of hits. vs San Antonio: Section 8, Row 19 for $185. Pretty damn good deal.

*Edit* this is for three tickets for $185 total.

Last edited: