What's new

Free Jazz Tickets

I'm so pissed these free tickets never worked for me. Urgh.
Me too. I should have told you personally before telling all these yahoo's

My seats were really really good too. Mid court, row 17 iic.
What a great promo. Free tickets that are lower bowl? That's like a $200 dollar value.

So glad my buddy called me up told me about it.

My wife and son went with the tickets that I got from the promo. They had a great time. My wife said they were the best seats she's ever had for a game.

My first thought was "Wow. I'm really lucky that I could get on and grab some great seats while this thing was going on."

My second thought was "Dammit. Now I owe fish for giving us all the scoop." Never would have known without JazzFanz. Thanks fish!

My wife and son went with the tickets that I got from the promo. They had a great time. My wife said they were the best seats she's ever had for a game.

My first thought was "Wow. I'm really lucky that I could get on and grab some great seats while this thing was going on."

My second thought was "Dammit. Now I owe fish for giving us all the scoop." Never would have known without JazzFanz. Thanks fish!
Just happy people filled the seats and had a great time.

That's thanks enough

Darn, I was just now able to get 2 tickets for tonight's game, but I need more to actually be able to go. I was hoping to get back and do it 2 more times.
Do you end up going or at least get the tickets to someone who would go?

My wife went with her cousin and had a great time. I'm going to the games on Tuesday and Friday. Tuesday my seats are row 10.
[MENTION=482]Bullet[/MENTION]tproof I'll send you some tickets if I'm able to get more. I have gotten them on three separate days, so I'm fairly confident you'll be able to get some.

My wife went with her cousin and had a great time. I'm going to the games on Tuesday and Friday. Tuesday my seats are row 10.
[MENTION=482]Bullet[/MENTION]tproof I'll send you some tickets if I'm able to get more. I have gotten them on three separate days, so I'm fairly confident you'll be able to get some.
Kuddos.
Pay it forward. Bulletproof gotta get a game in. I messed up on that one

Thanks @Fish!
264e1a68fa974c431e342a0e4374116c.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app
Woody Harrelson's crazy brother who uses his brothers wealth to be a party animal. Even have the badass nickname Ron ****in Mexico. Nailed it.

Awesome seats btw, looks like a lot of fun

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha Jason, in your pic the very top of the shot clock is blocking me and my son, these were great seats. Jason, also that means you weren't far from coach Sloan, they showed him we were directly across from him.

Ron Mexico, you weren't too far from us, just a section and a 1/2 to your right, hope you didn't hear me yell "you suck" to the ref after that John Wall phantom call they called on Mack.

Lastly... Thanks..... Fish..... I guess... I mean, since I have to.

Ha Jason, in your pic the very top of the shot clock is blocking me and my son, these were great seats. Jason, also that means you weren't far from coach Sloan, they showed him we were directly across from him.

Yeah, my wife was starstruck seeing Sloan to our left, one row down I think. Player's wives were also between us and Sloan. Good times.

We all need to meet up when we are there at the next game. Maybe get a root beer or something on the concourse.

So, by adding a third seat at full price I'm getting some hits. It says "resale restricted" on the free seats and "none" for the restrictions on the full price seat.

I wonder if I'll have any luck selling that single ticket?

I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

EDIT:
I have the third seat listed on KSL and Flashseats. If anyone here is interested please let me know. I had to pay for that one, so it won't be free, but considering I got three tickets for the price of one I'll sell it to a fellow jazzfanzer for well below face value. PM if interested.

Jazz vs Minnesota, Friday April 7th @7pm.

Section 10 Row 13 Seat 10, face value $205.

Last edited:
So, by adding a third seat at full price I'm getting some hits. It says "resale restricted" on the free seats and "none" for the restrictions on the full price seat.

I wonder if I'll have any luck selling that single ticket?

I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

EDIT:
I have the third seat listed on KSL and Flashseats. If anyone here is interested please let me know. I had to pay for that one, so it won't be free, but considering I got three tickets for the price of one I'll sell it to a fellow jazzfanzer for well below face value. PM if interested.

Section 10 Row 13 Seat 10, face value $205.
Damn Those are some good seats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app

Updated my post because I forgot to mention what game it was for. VS Min on Friday the 7th. That's my 17th wedding anniversary! So I have the day off already.
Nice. Gonna take the wife? My wife said that last night's game was the most fun she has ever had at a sporting event. She was way into the game.

Nice. Gonna take the wife? My wife said that last night's game was the most fun she has ever had at a sporting event. She was way into the game.

Not sure. My wife is currently scheduled to work. I had to take the day off to protect the Saturday. She's not that into it really so I'm letting her decide if she want's to try to get the day off.