What's new

Free Jazz Tickets

So, by adding a third seat at full price I'm getting some hits. It says "resale restricted" on the free seats and "none" for the restrictions on the full price seat.

I wonder if I'll have any luck selling that single ticket?

I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

EDIT:
I have the third seat listed on KSL and Flashseats. If anyone here is interested please let me know. I had to pay for that one, so it won't be free, but considering I got three tickets for the price of one I'll sell it to a fellow jazzfanzer for well below face value. PM if interested.

Jazz vs Minnesota, Friday April 7th @7pm.

Section 10 Row 13 Seat 10, face value $205.

I sold three separate pairs of tickets (to three different games) within a day of getting them off of here.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

YES! Just got 6 tickets to the Spurs game on the 12th!! Section 6, row 17. Right behind the Jazz bench.

Fish, I have a man crush on you right now! LOL

YES! Just got 6 tickets to the Spurs game on the 12th!! Section 6, row 17. Right behind the Jazz bench.

Fish, I have a man crush on you right now! LOL
All 6 for free?

Augh crap. It has never worked before, now it works but I can't remember my flash password.

The universe hates me. I should have been nicer to my mother or something.

Augh crap. It has never worked before, now it works but I can't remember my flash password.

The universe hates me. I should have been nicer to my mother or something.

What game do you want? I can get some and transfer them. And give you time to figure out your password.

I made sure to get some tickets for the guys who usually miss out on them.

I have four tickets in the same section and row to the San Antonio game.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

It finally worked for me. And then it kept on working. I need to make back what I spent then I will offer what I have left here.

I was able to snag tix for Porty and Minny today. Just got back from the game.

Anybody want a couple of great seats to Minny Friday night?

Does anyone know that if once these seats are transferred the recipient can sell them on flash seats?