Game 11: Jazz vs. Mavericks

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
Donovan Mitchell: Probable
Joe Ingles: Probable

WCOLTJ40.jpg

vs.
636644826190101298-CRUISE-TOP-ACTORS-ABS.jpg

Me - Remembers curse of the Bear... looks at Mavs roster for former Jazz players... Not Wesley Matthews... damn it.

Seriously doe... this is a pivot game. With our schedule a loss in this game stings.

Wes M to go off for 45 on 15/18 3 pointers.

But seriously, this is a W. If we lose this we’re fooked.

Me - Remembers curse of the Bear... looks at Mavs roster for former Jazz players... Not Wesley Matthews... damn it.

Seriously doe... this is a pivot game. With our schedule a loss in this game stings.

Disagree a loss would sting.. a loss today would be catastrophic, I can rationalize the other losses.

Stop it with the a loss is devastating. It's still first month of the season. Any team can beat any team in any given game day. The Warriors will have a head scratcher this year. All THAT said on paper this is a Jazz win but I could see Dallas keeping the game close and still lose by 10

Stop it with the a loss is devastating. It's still first month of the season. Any team can beat any team in any given game day. The Warriors will have a head scratcher this year. All THAT said on paper this is a Jazz win but I could see Dallas keeping the game close and still lose by 10
Given the strength of schedule in the coming days and weeks, and the 4 bad losses in a row we're already reeling from, we NEED to take the gimme's or yes, it could be very bad

Tonight is the night the Jazz turn around their season and double down on getting back to their style of play that dominated the league late last season. Tonight is the beginning of the Jazz's return to great team play and staunch defense.

Jazz by 17

After tonight 10 of the next 13 are on the road... many against tough opponents. We can't depend on the crazy late season stretch to put us in the playoffs... so it isn't devastating but could be a pivot game. Need to bank this one.

Something tells me Golden State won’t lose their fifth straight home game and fifth overall to a Mavericks team (or any other ****** team) on a B2B at any point this season.

The Jazz are in slump. The MAVS are just the type of team to be physical with the Jazz and keep the team from focusing. I predict a loss, unfortunately.

Have you guys seen that video of DeAndre Jordan stealing a rebound from Luka and Cuban freaking out?