What's new

Game 2: The keys to the kingdom -- Jazz @ Rockets 5/2/2018 6:00 pm MST

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
The Jazz seek to stay undefeated in the month of May. They look to bounce back and even up the series. The Rockets are weak. Let's not talk about them. The more important thing is to whom this franchise has been turned over to...

Larry Miller, after watching his successful Jazz empire near the end of the Stockton and Malone era, decided he needed to go out and find a new heir to Karl and John's legacy, and someone he could hand over the keys to the franchise.

Under the guise of simply providing a tour and giving away a lifetime supply of fry sauce, Larry H. started giving away Golden Tickets to lucky purchasers of LHM cars, in hopes of finding the heir apparent.

Jazz Nation went into a frenzy as people looked to find golden tickets. It seemed everyone wanted to become an heir.

29j1nz.jpg

As tickets got snatched up, young Donovan was worried he would miss his chance at a Golden Ticket. One day, young Donovan's luck changed when he got his golden ticket...

29j1qt.jpg

Donovan was so excited, he couldn't wait to get home to tell his grandpa.

29j1vv.jpg

Donovan awaited the promised day where he, along with other Jazz-franchise-star-hopefuls, got to get a tour and claim his lifetime supply of fry sauce.

29j1x5.jpg

It was all fun and games until the players started dropping like flies...

29j25a.jpg

29j229.jpg

29j27o.jpg

And even Gordon turned on Larry for Ol' Sluggworth.

gettyimages-841593782.jpg

At the end, only three of the original men were standing, had proved themselves, and were now ready for Larry Wonka to bestow upon them the keys to the kingdom...

29j2on.jpg

272quo.jpg

Now that the keys to the franchise are safe, we are on to a game 2 victory!

The Jazz seek to stay undefeated in the month of May. They look to bounce back and even up the series. The Rockets are weak. Let's not talk about them. The more important thing is to whom this franchise has been turned over to...

Larry Miller, after watching his successful Jazz empire near the end of the Stockton and Malone era, decided he needed to go out and find a new heir to Karl and John's legacy, and someone he could hand over the keys to the franchise.

Under the guise of simply providing a tour and giving away a lifetime supply of fry sauce, Larry H. started giving away Golden Tickets to lucky purchasers of LHM cars, in hopes of finding the heir apparent.

Jazz Nation went into a frenzy as people looked to find golden tickets. It seemed everyone wanted to become an heir.

29j1nz.jpg

As tickets got snatched up, young Donovan was worried he would miss his chance at a Golden Ticket. One day, young Donovan's luck changed when he got his golden ticket...

29j1qt.jpg

29j1vv.jpg

Donovan awaited the promised day where he, along with other Jazz-franchise-star-hopefuls, got to get a tour and claim his lifetime supply of fry sauce.

29j1x5.jpg

29j25a.jpg

29j229.jpg

29j27o.jpg

At the end, only three of the original men were standing, had proved themselves, and were now ready for Larry Wonka to bestow upon them the keys to the kingdom...

29j2on.jpg

272quo.jpg

What happened to Boozer Al and Corbin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29j1nz.jpg

29j1qt.jpg

29j1vv.jpg

29j1x5.jpg

29j25a.jpg

29j229.jpg

29j27o.jpg

29j2on.jpg

272quo.jpg

Awesome stuff. Go Jazz let's even this up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

Awesome! I like this picture so much:
29j1x5.jpg

Coincidentally (or not?) the original Willy Wonka movie was on TV just a couple of days ago. I watched a few minutes of Charlie and Grandpa Joe while flipping channels. Of course, I never made the connection to Donovan and Grandpa Joe Ingles, LOL.

Also, nice nod to Arrested Development on the day after it was announced season 4 will be re-released as a remix, to hit Netflix this Friday! Don't know if that was intentional or coincidental.

I have a medical student with me this month and I will have to admit that it was quite awkward having to tell him that I needed to make silly images and post a game thread...

I'm glad you were able to, we have a legitimate shot at winning now! Grateful for all your effort.

I have a medical student with me this month and I will have to admit that it was quite awkward having to tell him that I needed to make silly images and post a game thread...

That is some great inspiration for the young scholar. May he one day discover a passion as fulfilling and salient as Jazzfanz and Jazz basketball.

Mitchell will score 45 tonight and the 76ers fans will cry harder then the Rockets.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Won’t be satisfied with a game 1 performance tonight. Expectations have totally changed.

Don’t need a win. But need to keep it close and show me that we are capable of beating these guys.

HARD FOULS!!!

Also, I think we see the most violent DM we've seen.
"In this series, you need to go through him"
-Kobe Bryant

other than that Mitchell shot man the offence is looking better