What's new

Game 2: The keys to the kingdom -- Jazz @ Rockets 5/2/2018 6:00 pm MST

We're not getting a good whistle in some ways, but the slower pace, with the fouls, seems to be disrupting their offensive rhythm a bit. Like Kobe said

****. Two times in a row Chris Paul drives to the hoop. Royce O neal should have swatted that ****.

Burks is doing good things-- Neto is doing not good things.

Couldn’t ask for a better realistic start. Our shooting percentage will no doubt drop.

Watching Dante Exum play defense is one of my favorite things in the world. He just shut down the league's MVP.
When you see how capable he is, it makes you wonder why we don’t see it more often. Love seeing him bring it on the defensive end.

I have noticed Donovan driving straight into the defense like Kobe told him to. The first time it didn't work out, but he got to the line the 2nd time I noticed it.

When you see how capable he is, it makes you wonder why we don’t see it more often. Love seeing him bring it on the defensive end.

I think it takes Quin taking him aside and saying "This is what I need you to do tonight." He's not the kind of guy that's going to decide to do it on his won.

I’m kind of glad Burks is getting another chance for minutes. Has to be hard to see O’Neale get minutes while he’s been nailed to the bench.

Crazy that Neto hasn't played in forever and we're expecting much from him.

Royce O'Roni. The Salt Lake City treat. (TM. Gonna do a poster)