What's new

Game 2: The keys to the kingdom -- Jazz @ Rockets 5/2/2018 6:00 pm MST

I guess iso dribble flop offense only goes so far.

We got whatever we wanted tonight. DM just needs to kick it out or drop it off if he’s getting that much attention.

DM also wrestled a ball away from Tucker... that is the equivalent of stealing a salmon from a grizzly bear... Donovan ate it in front of him too... no apologies.

I guess iso dribble flop offense only goes so far.

We got whatever we wanted tonight. DM just needs to kick it out or drop it off if he’s getting that much attention.

DM also wrestled a ball away from Tucker... that is the equivalent of stealing a salmon from a grizzly bear... Donovan ate it in front of him too... no apologies.
That Tucker/Mitchell tie up was gold. Tucker tried to save face and act like he made some huge hustle play, but he got out-muscled by a rookie who is shorter than him.

I know Exum won't have the offensive stats but holy **** those threes he hit came at such, SUCH important points in the game-- as did his passes to the bigs.

Burks was in locomotion for the first half-- Dante saved the season in the 4th. Amazing games by both.

Yep. We were down when he hit the first one, and it gave us the lead for the rest of the game. Couldn’t be happier for Dante

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Mitchell had on off shooting night, we sorely missed Rubio at times, we gave up a huge lead and lost all momentum, the refs were as bad as I have ever seen in the NBA and...

We beat the **** out out Houston.

CP3 is still getting the Heimlich in the locker room right now.

Harden just got a restraining order against Exum cuz he is scared **** less of him

Tucker is curled up crying in his car over getting shown up over a loose ball with a 6'2 rookie and then posterized by Exum.

I am not sure I have ever enjoyed a win that much. That was a huge huge statement game from the Jazz.

Time to show Houston what real fans look and sound like. Its gonna be loud and there are going to some Ts called.

My favorite play is Gobert's slap to Harden. I have no idea what he was doing! It is like the basketball Gods allowed the collective NBA fanbase to control Gobert for a few seconds :)
Lol, he should have tried to go for the ball more. Could have made it harder.