What's new

Game #25 Spurs at Jazz

mellow

Yeah! Tankathon gives this game, which starts at 7:00 pm, a 75.4 rating.

Jazz are just 0.5 games ahead of the Spurs in the standings. Spurs have players who can make mid-range shots, and their last game was kind of the anti-Jazz.

"San Antonio shot 60 percent from the field and was a sizzling 11-of-15 from the perimeter. The Spurs also connected on 90.9 percent of their free throws."

Jazz won 3 of 4 last season. Should be a great game, and we get to watch it again in San Antonio in just 5 days.

We're on NBATV tonight BTW for anyone else who lives outside of the local broadcasting area.

I'm pretty worried about this one. We give up a ton of mid range points and the Spurs are the best mid range team in the league. We also really struggle to guard shooting bigs, so I expect Aldridge to have a big night.

I'm pretty worried about this one. We give up a ton of mid range points and the Spurs are the best mid range team in the league. We also really struggle to guard shooting bigs, so I expect Aldridge to have a big night.

I think LMA has been struggling lately, and Rudy seems to be better at guarding in space this year. But yeah LMA can be unguardable if he's hot and just backs the defender down and makes fadeaways.

Favors is starting, so good chance of getting down the 6+ points again in the 1st quarter.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I honestly think Spurs are a bottom 5 team in the West. It sucked for them losing Murray when they did. Jazz by 13

I remember our yellow jerseys the most during our big run last year. Seems like we won a lot of games in those jerseys

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I don't think any of our threes have hit rim.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app