What's new

Game #25 Spurs at Jazz

MF. I bought youtubeTV so I could have NBAtv, because they don’t give you that **** with your league pass subscription. I even bought a VPN a couple weeks ago when they started blacking out games on my app. Now even with the VPN my google account must have me as being in Utah. Can’t get the game.

I hate NBATV games. If I pay for League Pass I should get EVERY FREAKING GAME. If people want crappy NBAtv that's their business. I'm not paying for BOTH League Pass and NBATV in order to see all the games. The NBA's broadcast model is such junk.

I hate NBATV games. If I pay for League Pass I should get EVERY FREAKING GAME. If people want crappy NBAtv that's their business. I'm not paying for BOTH League Pass and NBATV in order to see all the games. The NBA's broadcast model is such junk.

Not to mention a lot of people have issues with connectivity and video quality. Get your **** together NBA.

Underrated post. If I'm purchasing NBA League Pass, then it should only make sense that they give me access to those NBA games on NBAtv.