What's new

Game #25 Spurs at Jazz

So you’re saying in this game against the Spurs scrubs he looked bad? Well I guess there is no pleasing you, a couple of good assists, a couple of nice drives for layups and a 3, plus on air all. Yep he was really crap.
Looking at other teams forums I think it’s fair to say, no other teams fan base talks so much **** about a player on their own team more than this one

Last edited by a moderator:
Either the Jazz will recover to the two seed - or the Spurs will stay in 14th.. Hard to tell atm.

But I think both are about as likely as each other.

Pop really has stuffed up that franchise on his way out.
Maybe a coaching swap would have been the better call for their FO

Looking at other teams forums I think it’s fair to say, no other teams fan base talks so much **** about a player on their own team more than this one
I think what you mean to say is that, of all the team forums you frequent that have Australian players, Exum is the Aussie who has the most **** talked about him by his fan base. That may very well be true, as Simmons is preforming to expectation, and none of the rest of the guys came with so much hype or expectation. In fact, I’m not sure any other Aussie was taken in the first round, and those are the guys, Aussie or not, who aren’t taking as much ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what you mean to say is that, of all the team forums you frequent that have Australian players, Exum is the Aussie who has the most **** talked about him by his fan base. That may very well be true, as Simmons is preforming to expectation, and none of the rest of the guys came with so much hype or expectation. In fact, I’m not sure any other Aussie was taken in the first round, and those are the guys, Aussie or not, who aren’t taking as much ****.
Why would I go around reading what other fans have to say about Australians?

According to ORTG, this was tied for the 4th best offensive game in the entire league this season.

1. 10/29 - GS 143.3 ORTG @ Chicago
2. 11/30 - Houston 138.8 ORTG @ SA
3. 11/19 - New Orleans 135.9 ORTG v SA
T4. 12/4: Utah 133.7 ORTG v SA
T4. 10/26: Charlotte 133.7 ORTG v Chicago

Although the Cavs are technically worse defensively (DRTG) this season, SA has been horrendous and trending downwards. I think is by far the worst defensive team in basketball right now.

The thirteen Jazz players scored, took at least one rebound and made at least one assist.

fun fun game to watch. SPACING makes all the difference, but they've gotta find consistency.

Anyone know why Allen didn’t get into the game?

he was inactive. not sure why they bothered calling him back up from the stars; this would've been a perfect game to get him some run. roster is too big but w/ average depth in terms of talent. game to game who is going to be inactive, him or niang? ekpe and thabo to some extent are wastes of active roster spots IMO. hopefully they make a trade soon (some combo of exum, favors, thabo, ekpe, draft picks, etc) and narrow the roster down so he can develop w/ real NBA minutes. if not, then play him on the stars more so he at least stays in shape/keeps confident or trade him to a team that actually needs him so he's not wasting his time/development. i'm still confused why they drafted him (was hoping for philly or GSW, maybe even milwaukee; he'd definitely be getting minutes in these spots and allowed to play through mistakes); he's got 6 guards/wings in front of him. Was always going to be a big uphill battle for PT.

In fact, I’m not sure any other Aussie was taken in the first round.

Luc Longley
Andrew Bogut
Kyrie Irving
Thon Maker

Exum gets a rough ride here as he was a high pick and remains a largely unknown quantity (his fault somewhat) that is now getting paid.

Luc Longley
Andrew Bogut
Kyrie Irving
Thon Maker

Exum gets a rough ride here as he was a high pick and remains a largely unknown quantity (his fault somewhat) that is now getting paid.
I was referring to guys currently in the league, who are currently being discussed on forums.

Can't ever remember a time the whole team scored and got at least 1 assist... and we had 10 players shoot 50% or higher from deep

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: