What's new

Game 26. Warios at Jazz. As Jazzfanz interest wains.

Dante Exum is robbing us. No trade value, no confidence, just a black hole of nothingness.

I was pretty excited when we signed Ed Davis. His defense and rebounding numbers last year were off the charts. It always seemed like he killed us on the boards when he played for Portland. What has happened to him?

It didn't show us anything we didn't already know. Our starting five is really ****ing good, the bench is a disaster.

made you sure our starting 5 is really good? Last I checked Conley was a liability.

Joking but not really joking... not sure if I stumbled on something here or not. Are we better without Conley and jingles starting?

we sacrificed our elite defense in order to elevate our offense to an elite status. but so far it hasn't worked out. we might just need another elite offensive pieces to make it work

It didn't show us anything we didn't already know. Our starting five is really ****ing good, the bench is a disaster.

It showed that the rotation of the bench junk that Quin seemed to had settled on is garbage and that he has to try something different. Like can Brantley really be any worse than Niang ??

made you sure our starting 5 is really good? Last I checked Conley was a liability.

Joking but not really joking... not sure if I stumbled on something here or not. Are we better without Conley and jingles starting?
We're probably best with Conley and Ingles both starting. But yeah, our starting five is actually really really good.

OK you had NWG, Oni, Morgan, Bradley and DedEx available to play tonight. The first three weren't with the Stars. They could not have stunk as bad as our bench did tonight. If I were those guys I would be really pissed at having to ride pine when our bench plays like that.