What's new

Game 26. Warios at Jazz. As Jazzfanz interest wains.

Brantley not getting minutes is annoying as ****, let the newcomer get a taste. Especially with how the bench has played. And give the fans something to look forward to along with it.

So you're Rudy Gobert. You rest for 6 mins in the 1st half, during which the Jazz are -8 against the Warriors. You then rest for 5 mins. in the 2nd half, during which the Jazz are another -10 against the Warriors.

That's -18 pts in 11 mins. against the Warriors.
Rudy da God

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

really? How so? It feels like the same to me. If anything, he’s playing the starters more and shortening the bench rotation. Not even Exum is getting any burn. Mudiay and green seem like the only bench players getting noticeably more mins. But I might just need to pay attention to the lineups more. The problem is the bench is so awful I usually just put the game on mute and read a book until the starters come back in. No one wants to to Ed, Jeff, and george play in the same lineup. No one.
Playing the starters more and playing the bench less is probably the best solution right now.

He's been playing Ingles less with the bench (although that might be out of necessity), tried Bogey as the only starter for a few minutes tonight. The problem is we don't have enough guys, especially with Conley out while getting Joe and Rudy together as much as possible, for Ed Jeff and Niang to never play together.

I don't think there's a magic rotation we can implement that will fix this issue. We need new personnel.

Hence why you stop playing them and take some risks on some hungry young players. Even if they're less savvy or talented, their hustle and enthusiasm can alter the on court momentum and chemistry.

This is Tryone Corbin all over again, a nightmare I was not prepared for.
This

Also thank the basketball gods ESPN flexed the Lakers at Miami over us so a national audience didn't have to watch us in that ********.

Playing the starters more and playing the bench less is probably the best solution right now.

He's been playing Ingles less with the bench (although that might be out of necessity), tried Bogey as the only starter for a few minutes tonight. The problem is we don't have enough guys, especially with Conley out while getting Joe and Rudy together as much as possible, for Ed Jeff and Niang to never play together.

I don't think there's a magic rotation we can implement that will fix this issue. We need new personnel.

good thing we traded away all our depth over the summer... how many players were lost because of the Conley trade?

I think it’s time to try some of the young players out. Brantley in particular.

Another close game and quin doesn't use his challenge.
Bogey was definitely goal tended once (on the layup attempt) and maybe twice (on the sink attempt I think the defender went up through the rim but I never saw a replay)

Ed Davis sucks.

Bogey can shoot.

Gobert still the best player on the team.

Donovan can jump.

There’s an Office episode where Michael finds out that if there’s a surplus in the budget that he gets to keep part of it. I think for unused timeouts you must get to keep them.

Seriously, though, watch Quin in any game where a player will motion to him for a replay, and he’ll tell them he can’t with some excuse. It’s like the kid asking his dad to play catch but he tells him he’s got important work to do. He should be burning those just as a vote of confidence in his players because half the time he won’t use it, and half the time the other team goes on a huge momentum run.

I think It's just beyond obvious that Bradley needs to play when he's healthy. I don't want to hear none of this crap from Locke on how we will lose them if we don't play them.

Do what is best for the Jazz.

It wasn't always pretty, but the second half made it a fun game. This was a good win.
I enjoyed the game immensely. Bogey tying the franchise record for threes, Donovan with some AMAZING dunks, gobert with some awesome dunks and tip ins, green tried to dunk over someone like Vince Carter (dudes heel was in the restricted area btw), Rudy blocking that d-lo 3 was amazing, and Burks having a great night was the cherry on top.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the have immensely. Bogey tying the franchise record for threes, Donovan with some AMAZING dunks, gobert with some awesome dunks and tip ins, green tried to dunk over someone like Vince Carter (dudes heel was in the restricted area btw), Rudy blocking that d-lo 3 was amazing, and Burks having a great night was the cherry on top.

I was frustrated at times, but it was actually a pretty entertaining game.