What's new

Game 28: Jazz @ Thunder Playoff Rematch #1 6pm MT Time

Korver provides spacing but when he is out there with jae, neto, jingles, and favors they don't have anyone to take advantage of the spacing provided.
Need a player that can go to the rim and take their man off the dribble in order to utilize that space. Who can do that though besides X and Mitchell?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I can’t remember if x can or not, been too long since he’s played.

Korver provides spacing but when he is out there with jae, neto, jingles, and favors they don't have anyone to take advantage of the spacing provided.
Need a player that can go to the rim and take their man off the dribble in order to utilize that space. Who can do that though besides X and Mitchell?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Rubio is doing much better at that recently. But we definitely lack another 2-way player who can put real pressure on the rim.

Our team has a pronounced lack of offensive talent. This needs to be addressed. We've got a host of defensive and complementary players, but very few who can put the ball down and create a good shot. All this blender stuff, hand-offs and side-to-side action is aiming at spoon feeding guys who are pretty limited offensive players.
this

its the roster, look at the west.

most teams have an all- star or two...we have none, as good as gobert is, he's not a offensive juggernaut and mitchell isn't ready yet.

While I agree Neto has been better than X of late he’s a negative tonight. Give X some minutes and see if we can limit the mismatches. Neto getting worked over when we’re in defense and he’s contributing nothing on O.

What has Korver done? Ya he scores when his shot is on, but when it’s not you get ****ing **** from him. How the **** do you trade a guy in his prime who has scoring punch and two second round picks for a ****ing bitch who is 37 ****ing years old?!?!