What's new

Game 3 Thread: 6:30 PM MT Time

Can anybody else remember a less anti-climatic playoffs? I mean I think the Spurs will take a game or two from the Warriors, but obviously we're going to have a 3rd finals rematch, which I will watch none of.

parker less spurs might not win 1 game.

I'm trying to be objective and see the silver-lining. They did say on the radio that this is a good measuring stick for the Jazz to know where they stand against a team like Golden State. And gives them an idea of how to close the gap via retaining guys, draft, FA, etc..

That's it. Nearly every great team has had to overcome their nemesis, usually after losing several series, in order to achieve greatness. The Bulls lost to the Celtics in the 1985 playoffs, then to the Pistons the next three years.

This lose was good for one thing;
Most of us pretty much saw you can't win big games and a championship without having a superstar. We need a CP3 caliber player to be contender. Im not buying this team is growing and we will be contender next year stuff. Noone to make an explosion next year on this current roster. Maybe we win couple more games if everyones healthy but thats it. Hayward will not turn into Durant out of sudden. We wont compete anywhere close with GSW like this. We need a really good addition in the offseason.

Essentially the first trip to the playoff's with this group. We win three games on the road including a game 7. Hayward proves he is indeed a superstar. We are short 1 player who can hit shots to help Gobert and Hayward and I'd bet money DL and the crew make it happen. If that's not growth it ain't happening for anyone in this league ever. Not to mention we're playing arguably the best NBA team ever assembled (whether they are a bunch of whiny bitches or not).

COULD HAVE USED HILL TONIGHT

This series has been the learning experience the Jazz needed and deserved. This roster needs work, but Gordon and Rudy are learning how it's done.

Can anybody else remember a less anti-climatic playoffs? I mean I think the Spurs will take a game or two from the Warriors, but obviously we're going to have a 3rd finals rematch, which I will watch none of.

This is actually shaping up to be the most climatic playoffs ever. GSW vs Cleveland? That is going to be epic as ****. It's just everything leading up to that is kind of a dog and pony show.

Run gobert to the rim with a joe on the perrimeter every pllay

I'm trying to be objective and see the silver-lining. They did say on the radio that this is a good measuring stick for the Jazz to know where they stand against a team like Golden State. And gives them an idea of how to close the gap via retaining guys, draft, FA, etc..

Yeah, this is a good point. We are a top 4 team in the west but that's not enough. There are holes that need to be filled in order to become 'elite'

I didn't get to see any of it due to work. Looks like a ton of our guys and Curry had offnights. And Durant went off.

Did Exum get hurt? Why didnt he play?

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Exum played a tiny amount and didn't do very well but still should have got another chance imo

I would love nothing more than Spurs spanking the Warriors in WCF and they eventually have to blow their team up as they couldn't get it done 2 years in a row.

It really bugs me that the Jazz (Gobert) are throwing CHEAP SHOVES up this point, when they clearly have the game LOST
YOU A BITCH DOE IF YOU THINK GOBERTS SHOVE WAS A BIG DEAL

BUT NO WORRIES GANG, WE JUST NEED TO RECOLLECT THE DRAGON BALLS

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

Don't even know what the hell this means but, hell, we should try anything.