What's new

Game 3 Thread: 6:30 PM MT Time

Play Lyles, Exum, Neto and Bolomboy the last game of the season. They deserve a chance to show up too.

I have seen enough of Mack, Diaw and Hood.

Exum played a tiny amount and didn't do very well but still should have got another chance imo

I just dont see how he helps. Defense wasnt the problem. The problem was scoring and guarding Durant. Exum definitely cant guard Durant and he hurts our half-court scoring. This was Mack's 2nd good game, but he kind of runs out of good stuff in the 4th quarter. I wouldn't play Exum in the 4th if I was Quin though. It's just being stuck between a rock and a hard place in regards to the PG rotation without Hill.

I would love nothing more than Spurs spanking the Warriors in WCF and they eventually have to blow their team up as they couldn't get it done 2 years in a row.

Then with Durrant going to the spurs, that makes the division brutal to win.

Essentially the first trip to the playoff's with this group. We win three games on the road including a game 7. Hayward proves he is indeed a superstar. We are short 1 player who can hit shots to help Gobert and Hayward and I'd bet money DL and the crew make it happen. If that's not growth it ain't happening for anyone in this league ever. Not to mention we're playing arguably the best NBA team ever assembled (whether they are a bunch of whiny bitches or not).
GREAT POST

This is actually shaping up to be the most climatic playoffs ever. GSW vs Cleveland? That is going to be epic as ****. It's just everything leading up to that is kind of a dog and pony show.
That was kind of his point I think

Play Lyles, Exum, Neto and Bolomboy the last game of the season. They deserve a chance to show up too.

They deserve nothing lmao. The guys who have won games all year deserve all the games this series. Not some dudes who havent done **** (besides Exum, Exum does deserve some spot minutes to see if he can provide some kind of spark at points).

Where is Hayward going to go?

The Rockets don't play defense.
The Celtics can't rebound and their lottery pick is a few years away from impacting the league.

If the Jazz can make the right moves, Utah is a good situation.

That was kind of his point I think

Well anti-climatic is usually a big buildup to an ultimately disappointing end. This is kind of the opposite. I guess if you look at it just from a Jazz fan perspective I get his point. A climatic season killed by injuries in the big battle, making it anti-climatic.

I would be down with this