What's new

Game 4: GSW @ Utah 7:00 pm MST

I think Ingles might get a little bit jealous that the crowd didn't throw in a few 'Jingling Joe' chants at the end of the game... along with the 'Gordon Hayward' chants.
Withey!

e52ce4d2e94e86f98121ead7e4f31f07.jpg

Dunk team

So you were there for the whole game and decided to share a picture of the dunk team? Come on, Man!

Not after how he played this series
Even in the clippers series he had back to back games with zero points. Not many starters can accomplish a feast like that.

So you were there for the whole game and decided to share a picture of the dunk team? Come on, Man!
It's cause he used to be on the dunk team bro.

Super excited to see what next year brings for Exum. Also hoping BOLOMBOY gets released. We need their athleticism to take the Warriors down next year.

Is it evil to hope that the Warriors plane crashes?

SO MUCH HATE

Ban this foo.

There are team staff, trainers, assistants, regular folks like you and me with family, young kids and all that. They want them to die over a basketball game? you need help son

You can hate, but wishing ill will on a team because they are actually good? The talent was better and they won fair and square.

I don't mind the Dubs at all. The Clippers on the other hand...

I've enjoyed being apart of the forum and closely following the team all year, disappointing end with a sweep but with all the injuries the guys showed so much heart and i think the season was a success. Nervous as, till we find out what team we have to kick off the next season. To everyone in the forum thank you for making it more than just a game.

Sent from my SM-N920I using JazzFanz mobile app