What's new

Game 4: Heroes get remembered, but legends never die -- OKC @ Jazz 4/23/18 8:30 pm MST

anybody feel like westbrook got away with like 4 techs in that game? the refs totally turned a blind eye to his behavior.
As was pointed out in Redit, Westbrook had not checked into the game when he confronted Gobert on the floor. Under the rules, that should be an automatic suspension -- let's see if the NBA just looks away on this one.

OKC apologists and pundits trying to waive it off, but the evidence is pretty blatant. Doubt they suspend him, but after that travesty he put on they really should.

Russ needs his pacifier.

I've always been a big Billy Donovan fan being we have the same NYC accent; but yeah, Quin is coaching circles around him. They're about the same age but it's almost like they come from two different generations of thought.

Donovan's small ball with Patterson at the 5 was grasping at straws - OKC was collectively a -105 with Patterson playing center this year. If that was his counter move then this series is all but over.

He really has no plan other than to throw his three superstars out there and hope one of them gets hot like PG in Game 1

I thought their game plan early on was good. They were running crazy screens and getting Westbrook open shots, and a lane. It was very hard to stop.

They either went away from that or Snyder countered with something i didnt notice. When we went on that run I kept looking at OKC thinking what are you doing?
They went to iso ball, and featured melo. i knew it was over then. what i couldnt tell is if we did something to take away their game plan from the 1st qt or they were
just foolish and went away from what was working.

Either way it was an AWESOME 2nd half especially 3rd qt!

Last edited:
Officiating was questionable to say the least.
How many bogus calls did OKC get? Look at the replay below, they'e fouling their own but Royce is called for a foul.

Those FTs kept them in the game. It's amazing we still managed to blow them out.

Complete domination.

I don't think I have seen Adams be such a non-factor in a couple of seasons. That guy is normally a rock that appears immovable and stoic. Gobert and Favors have broken him. That makes everything else so much easier. He is hesitant with his movement, and DM is a tough tough cover and he has Adams completely off balance.

And by golly golly gosh. I can't believe Royce O'Neale is better at basketball than Xman.... But the proof is in the pudding.

Jazz are essentially a 7 man rotation. Is that enough moving forward?

Complete domination.

I don't think I have seen Adams be such a non-factor in a couple of seasons. That guy is normally a rock that appears immovable and stoic. Gobert and Favors have broken him. That makes everything else so much easier. He is hesitant with his movement, and DM is a tough tough cover and he has Adams completely off balance.

And by golly golly gosh. I can't believe Royce O'Neale is better at basketball than Xman.... But the proof is in the pudding.

Jazz are essentially a 7 man rotation. Is that enough moving forward?
Fatman Felton was owning Exum

Sent from my ASUS_X018D using JazzFanz mobile app

I really enjoyed the second quarter, but the third quarter got tough to watch. So many slow-downs; it seemed like the Thunder were trying to intimidate the Jazz rather than out-play them. Still glad for the win.

I really enjoyed the second quarter, but the third quarter got tough to watch. So many slow-downs; it seemed like the Thunder were trying to intimidate the Jazz rather than out-play them. Still glad for the win.

I dont know the beginning of that 3rd quarter was awesome! It was the 4th were things slowed down for me, and I just wanted the clock to run out.

Love that Royce continues to shoot well. Such a bonus

Fantastic game, blew them out with true team play. Even if Crowder was bad in the first half he was still hustling and working hard and it paid off in second half. Only thing keeping OKC in the game early was bonus and FT's. Not sure how they will recover after this *** spanking.