What's new

Game 4: Heroes get remembered, but legends never die -- OKC @ Jazz 4/23/18 8:30 pm MST

I was talking to an OKC fan the other day and all he could talk about was how dissatisfied he was in the Big3. He kept going back to how much better they’d be if they’d just kept Oladipo, Sabonis and Kanter. Made me laugh my *** off because of how much of a train wreck this season has been for them.

I was talking to an OKC fan the other day and all he could talk about was how dissatisfied he was in the Big3. He kept going back to how much better they’d be if they’d just kept Oladipo, Sabonis and Kanter. Made me laugh my *** off because of how much of a train wreck this season has been for them.

I think we are challenging the model of getting superstars and figuring other stuff out. SA and GS (pre-KD) were a little different as they were teams where the whole was better than the sum of their parts. Both teams have superstar talents, but the other guys just fit so well that it all works together.

I'm so effing excited about our team.

Anyone notice Paul George shaking his head. He was standing to the left beyond the free throw line. Could have been Donovan on the line. But George was bent over, deer in the headlights look and he shook his head a couple of times.

He gone to LA. I guarantee it.

The DM interview where he is stunned by the crowd is so cool, and Kristen Kenney's comment is perfect.

"I don't think this ever oold"

She has such a booming voice "what have you shown" and has always enjoyed these players.

Props to her.

It was literally perfect... everything about it. DM is genuinely moved... I think he gets that this is a special bond between team, teammates, and market.

I like Kristen... she’s good at her job and has a great personality. Can you imagine Steve brown awkwardly trying to ask DM follow up questions rather than just letting the moment play out.

Anyone notice Paul George shaking his head. He was standing to the left beyond the free throw line. Could have been Donovan on the line. But George was bent over, deer in the headlights look and he shook his head a couple of times.

He gone to LA. I guarantee it.

I enjoyed the press conference... someone asked Carmelo what he can do when he isn’t making shots to help... he basically said I can keep shooting and he doesn’t have control on whether they are falling... Westbrook and PG have no clue how to fix this either. Billy Donovan seems helpless too.

I think we broke up the thunder... we busted the Clips last year... do we break up the rockets next series?

It was literally perfect... everything about it. DM is genuinely moved... I think he gets that this is a special bond between team, teammates, and market.

I like Kristen... she’s good at her job and has a great personality. Can you imagine Steve brown awkwardly trying to ask DM follow up questions rather than just letting the moment play out.

I have liked Kristen from day 1. She has always seemed a part of the team. Brown never did.

I enjoyed the press conference... someone asked Carmelo what he can do when he isn’t making shots to help... he basically said I can keep shooting and he doesn’t have control on whether they are falling... Westbrook and PG have no clue how to fix this either. Billy Donovan seems helpless too.

I think we broke up the thunder... we busted the Clips last year... do we break up the rockets next series?
Jazz should just break up the West.

Clippers last year. OKC and Houston this year.

I have a feeling some of these “All Stars” are going to Hayward their way to the path of least resistance in the Eastern Conference rather than take on the Western Conference Battle Royale.

Jazz should just break up the West.

Clippers last year. OKC and Houston this year.

I have a feeling some of these “All Stars” are going to Hayward their way to the path of least resistance in the Eastern Conference rather than take on the Western Conference Battle Royale.

PG may go to philly or LA... if he is all about winning he will go to Philly (makes me sad to admit that). If he goes to LA he is cool with being ousted in the first round every year TMac style.

PG may go to philly or LA... if he is all about winning he will go to Philly (makes me sad to admit that). If he goes to LA he is cool with being ousted in the first round every year TMac style.
I think PG13 is still LA bound. Will be interesting to see if Philly can draw an All Star free agent. They’ve got some big extensions coming up soon. . . so they need to be careful of spending now and having it hurt them later.

I think PG13 is still LA bound. Will be interesting to see if Philly can draw an All Star free agent. They’ve got some big extensions coming up soon. . . so they need to be careful of spending now and having it hurt them later.

Nah they are fine... get talent now... sort it out later. It’s the Boston method... they will sell off other stuff later if they have to... including whoever they sign.

Dbhg3LlU0AEfwmz.jpg:large

I reckon i'm gonna miss game 5, gonna be in the air heading to King Island at tip off, should land for the second half maybe i can catch it in the pub in Currie