What's new

Game 4 JazzFanz roll call

Who's going to game 4? I'll be there around six. Happy to meet up.
It was cool seeing people last night.

Twas great meeting you bro. What a fun game, despite the loss.

I'm trying to convince my wife I need to attend tomorrow's game.

Twas great meeting you bro. What a fun game, despite the loss.

I'm trying to convince my wife I need to attend tomorrow's game.

"Could be our last playoff game for a while!"

If it's about the Sunday thing you can use me as a reference

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

"Could be our last playoff game for a while!"

If it's about the Sunday thing you can use me as a reference

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Haha. I'm not worried about the Sunday thing, it's mostly that I've been travelling for work all week, so the wife and kids are missing me.

I'll be there. I would be happy to meet up before or after with people. I have nose bleed seats with a rowdy group of 8. Jazz are undefeated when I attend this season and when I attend playoff games. Last playoff game I went to was the Western conference finals in 07 against the Spurs in game 3.

Doubt has been creeping on me for this series but I'm back in good spirits. We will win game 4!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app

It was awesome being at the game with jazzfanz. One of my top 3 experiences at a Jazz game for sure. A win would have been great, but we were loving it through 90% of the game.

It was awesome being at the game with jazzfanz. One of my top 3 experiences at a Jazz game for sure. A win would have been great, but we were loving it through 90% of the game.
I had sooooooo much fun with you guys.

Dalamon will be at this game.

I'll meet u goons up at 6pm, with the churro's blessing

[MENTION=848]dalamon[/MENTION], you better pull out all the stops to encourage a Jazz win. Signs, jersey, yelling, you better streak the court naked as a jay bird if that's what it takes.

Oh damn I didn't even think about it. He was sitting a couple rows below us. We met Kiri as well. She was chatting with Omar when we got to our seats

I also met Jazzgal last night.

I loaded it wrong the first time. Watch it before it's gone.